• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question isn't whether you or your family directly did anything against first nations.

The question is whether systemic racism exists.

It clearly still exists and is still present and is affecting first nations negatively.

And you have a nice day as well!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So there is no systemic racism?

Many police chiefs and leaders have said yes systemic racism is real.

There are certainly racist views within many different groups. But the issue is the overwhelming negative effects when it comes to first nations and black people. As a white person can you identify negative racist impacts to you personally? I can not. Most white people go through life with no experience of discrimination or racism.

Big Wheel you are a fair minded knowledgeable person so why cant you accept what most people know to be true?
      Or is it that the police chiefs and leaders you speak of that have agreed that there is “systemic racism” were forced into doing so by all the riots and burning of cities? Just to calm the idiots from destroying yet more property.

It is like beating the “truth” out of a prisoner.

Comment

I blame insurance companies. All they are is discrimination.

Comment

I accepted the challenge, and I looked to see if I could recognize anyone I know at the rally, being as it is close to my backyard. I thought about many of my friends, colleagues, professors, teachers, neighbors, former classmates etc who might have a reason to go.

I looked for Kashan, Omar, Mr. Bigchild, Mr Nguyen, Mr. Kwan, Mrs. Featherstone, Alireza, Mbutu, Mr Smallboy, Jaghmeet, Ricardo, Mr. Beaverbones Etc.
          And I couldn't find any of them

So why would these visible minority victims of systemic racism not devote their time to violent rioting in the streets in protest?
          Then it occurred to me, they are all too busy with their careers, and businesses, and raising their families, and volunteering, obeying the laws, respecting their fellow humankind, and just generally being constructive members of society.
          No time left to join the unemployed (and mostly unemployable) SJW career rioters. And even if they did have the time, they wouldn't want to be associated with these ill informed rioters.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 26, 2020, 12:31.

Comment

It doesn’t take much of your time to say racism is wrong now does it?

And who are you to say what people do on their days off? And not a mention of the Soldiers of Odin whose sole purpose was to assault peacefull protesters and promote hatred???

They are a known white supremacist hate group and you come up with your garbage response about people who think they need to say racism is wrong!

Whose side are you on? The racists and bigots or those who think everyone is equal and should be treated with respect?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Maybe we should start tackling racism in our leadership. We have one leader who donned blackface on multiple occasions, another who supports a sectarian movement in another country and another who believes in the primacy of french culture at the expense of the rest of the nation.

Good place to start.

Anyway here are some heroics from the BLM (cough antifa) protest last night. Please donate and show your support like chuck does.

looks mostly peaceful, just like numbnuts says
              Last edited by Guest; Sep 26, 2020, 13:04.

Comment

It doesn’t take much of your time to say racism is wrong now does it?

And who are you to say what people do on their days off? And not a mention of the Soldiers of Odin whose sole purpose was to assault peacefull protesters and promote hatred???

They are a known white supremacist hate group and you come up with your garbage response about people who think they need to say racism is wrong!

Whose side are you on? The racists and bigots or those who think everyone is equal and should be treated with respect?
                Nobody is saying racism isn’t wrong. They are saying this systemic racism bullshit you are spewing is wrong.

Comment

Well most political leaders and police chiefs across the country say that systemic racism is real and a problem. So I think that horse has left the barn. Take a look at the facts on police brutality against black and indigenous people and the way people are treated before you tell us systemic racism is not real!

Comment

Well most political leaders and police chiefs across the country say that systemic racism is real and a problem. So I think that horse has left the barn. Take a look at the facts on police brutality against black and indigenous people and the way people are treated before you tell us systemic racism is not real!
                    Again...because the people saying there is “systemic racism” (sensationalized racism to make it sound worse than plain old racism) either had a choice to say yes there is “systemic racism” or else watch more of the cities burn.

Is there racism against blacks and indigenous people...sure. Is there racism against Ukrainians, Jewish, Chinese, Japanese? You bet. Just the former is screaming louder than the later. Being loud, doesn’t mean you are more correct than the other group.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                      Just the former is screaming louder than the later. Being loud, doesn’t mean you are more correct than the other group.
                      But it sure does breed a lot more resentment, drives away any genuine sympathy, and makes a mockery of what might have started out as a worthy cause.
                      I am willing to bet that the outcome of the US election will reflect that growing resentment.

Just like Chuck's style of the daily beatings will continue until morale improves has the opposite effect.

Comment

Systemic crime is out of control because of bleeding heart leftist justice system

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Systemic crime is out of control because of bleeding heart leftist justice system
                          It is job security for the judges and lawyers and such. If they put everybody away with proper sentences, they would be out of a job. Catch and release is more lucrative.

Comment

Chuckles needs to go have a beer at the Jolly Roger pub in Regina some evening, he’d be learned all about systemic racism in a hurry.

And yes the chuckle is still blocked.

Comment

If you are not in favour of racism what’s stopping you from denouncing police brutality against blacks or the proud boys?

Systemic means that a racial group is treated differently by police services as a group. More unjustified stops, suspicion when nothing happened, very aggressive treatment or death when deescalation might have been a better option. It’s institutional racism. That is practiced repeatedly in a systemic way.

Comment

If you are not in favour of racism what’s stopping you from denouncing police brutality against blacks or the proud boys?

Systemic means that a racial group is treated differently by police services as a group. More unjustified stops, suspicion when nothing happened, very aggressive treatment or death when deescalation might have been a better option. It’s institutional racism. That is practiced repeatedly in a systemic way.
                                Is it systemic racism on the part of the cops? Or is it the individual taking it too far and forcing the cops to use force?

When I get stopped by a cop, I am polite to them and I get my ticket and life goes on. I got caught, and I get the punishment. I don’t get out of my vehicle and take off my coat and get in threatening karate poses and swear and bitch at the cops. What do you think will happen in that situation? The cop will give you a gold star for behaviour? No, the takedown on chief Adam was his own individual doing, not systemic racism.
                                Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 26, 2020, 15:00.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...