• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Flea apparently doesn't believe in law and order.

Apparently it's okay or justified to kill unarmed people when arresting them if they struggle!

And he is absolutely sure because Floyd was black, that had nothing to do with it!

Even when told by many US police chiefs that racism is a problem in their forces he still doesn't believe systemic racism is an issue.
    All I said was that some of the blame is to be placed on Floyd. Had he not struggled, he most likely would have been alive today. I did not say his death was ok or justified.

Once again, if Floyd’s death is racism, how come you don’t denounce Tony Timpas death in the same way as racism? This time you can’t say you didn’t know about it, because we had this same discussion a couple months ago.

Comment

What a waste of space and peoples time on an Ag forum ... sad

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        All I said was that some of the blame is to be placed on Floyd. Had he not struggled, he most likely would have been alive today. I did not say his death was ok or justified.

Once again, if Floyd’s death is racism, how come you don’t denounce Tony Timpas death in the same way as racism? This time you can’t say you didn’t know about it, because we had this same discussion a couple months ago.
        I denounce all violence, hate, racism, and bigotry. Love thy neighbor. Respect everyone.

Now what are we going to do about systemic racism?

Comment

I denounce all violence, hate, racism, and bigotry. Love thy neighbor. Respect everyone.

Now what are we going to do about systemic racism?
          But that is the thing. You don't denounce all of the above. Only black lives matter to your agenda.

Fun fact- Actions speak louder than words.

And I am surprised that respect is even in your vocabulary. LOL LOL LOL*
          Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 28, 2020, 08:15.

Comment

But that is the thing. You don't denounce all of the above. Only black lives matter to your agenda.

Fun fact- Actions speak louder than words.

And I am surprised that respect is even in your vocabulary. LOL LOL LOL*
            Do you know what word “all” means? Apparently not! LOL

Comment

Do you know what word “all” means? Apparently not! LOL
              Once again. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Now since we are playing a form of Sesame Street here, can you say the word- AGENDA?

Comment

Now since we are playing a form of Sesame Street here, can you say the word- AGENDA?
                  And what’s your “agenda”? I thought you were against racism? Did you read the articles on systemic racism? Do you get it now? Or are you going to just sling mud instead of giving it some careful thought?

Comment

What is there to think about a group of people holding the other group hostage with violence and hate?

My only agenda is outing you.
                    Last edited by flea beetle; Sep 28, 2020, 09:01.

Comment

How about somebody define what systemic racism is first?

If it’s a few bad cops or a few bad neighbors is it a police force trying to intentionally harm a certain group as in they have a plan to do this what are we talking about here?

In the USA there was slavery so I would think there still are people that hold that superior white view but is it engrained in their system? Or on an individual basis?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        How about somebody define what systemic racism is first?

If it’s a few bad cops or a few bad neighbors is it a police force trying to intentionally harm a certain group as in they have a plan to do this what are we talking about here?

In the USA there was slavery so I would think there still are people that hold that superior white view but is it engrained in their system? Or on an individual basis?
                        Read the articles I posted. It’s pretty clear what it is!

Comment

What is there to think about a group of people holding the other group hostage with violence and hate?

My only agenda is outing you.
                          Because you disagree with them and me! Really you can’t cope with other points of view? Welcome to real world not the sheltered one you inhabit! LOL

Comment

Because you disagree with them and me! Really you can’t cope with other points of view? Welcome to real world not the sheltered one you inhabit! LOL
                            Of course I disagree with a group of people using violence and hate to push their views on others. Who wouldn’t?

So back to the original question. Do you think that timpa’s death was just as much a case of racism as Floyd’s?

Comment

Nope. The dominant race and elite in the United States are white. It’s a case of incompetent and poorly trained cops who don’t know how to do their job which is to serve and protect! I am sure there are racist black and Hispanic cops but systemic racism against whites in the USA isn’t an issue.

Comment

Nope. The dominant race and elite in the United States are white. It’s a case of incompetent and poorly trained cops who don’t know how to do their job which is to serve and protect! I am sure there are racist black and Hispanic cops but systemic racism against whites in the USA isn’t an issue.
                                So it is racism if a white guy kills a black guy, but not so the other way? Got ya. Whack job

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...