• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Why we drink. 🍻
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AAAABSMeSfFyBXBgxkdGGYtLcsm19krpA5ZVJfsoxP68wSxWubgAe6c6zFhvpGiDJHn-kHw9fRc6KAmJXjkxLyU3MWj0GYZd.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	769769

Bottoms up

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20200602-131956.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	769773

Name:	Screenshot_20200603-120538.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	769774

Comment

1 week precip forecast in inches

Name:	Screenshot_20200603-191217_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	769775

Comment

is that 7"aimed right at sf3?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            is that 7"aimed right at sf3?
            More towards Stoon

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              More towards Stoon
              It will hit him and he'll get the Ghetto's share too!

Comment

I hate to break it big lentil but that thing is hardly ever right. They can’t predict tomorrow never mind 7 days. We definitely could use some of that and a lot less of this damn wind.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                  I hate to break it big lentil but that thing is hardly ever right. They can’t predict tomorrow never mind 7 days. We definitely could use some of that and a lot less of this damn wind.
                  One can dream, takes my mind off this evil wind.

Comment

Its do or die for the canola around here. Its started but the beetles are having a ball in some fields. Some guys have sprayed. So much for that expensive treatment. I have one field likely to need a reseed but I cant touch it until we get some moisture or she will be gone in the wind as they say.

Wheat and lentils look ok for the conditions.

Wind everyday and night from every direction.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                      30-50 Years is EASY! Heard it on CBC, HUGE rain events due to CC's climate change, accurate to a tenth of a degree, maybe tenth of an inch of rain, in 30-50 years from now! Wow wish we had 3-5 day forecasts as accurate, chuck chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Its do or die for the canola around here. Its started but the beetles are having a ball in some fields. Some guys have sprayed. So much for that expensive treatment. I have one field likely to need a reseed but I cant touch it until we get some moisture or she will be gone in the wind as they say.

Wheat and lentils look ok for the conditions.

Wind everyday and night from every direction.
                        Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice. 1st spray the free Decis. Then go back in the next day with Pounce, Then Matador.... in three consecutive days to realize none of it did a damn thing. Beatles still happy as punch feeding away.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice. 1st spray the free Decis. Then go back in the next day with Pounce, Then Matador.... in three consecutive days to realize none of it did a damn thing. Beatles still happy as punch feeding away.
                          I finally took a good look at the canola, not too too bad, really no feeding but I need to check field headlands beside ditches, a long grass slough and a half mile of headlands up against last year's yellow mustard. Will probably add insecticide to the herbicide being sprayed on the peas on the mustard stubble....at least the first fill on the side bordering the canola, where will they go when the volunteer mustard dies? ....so I better try and reduce their numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                            1 week precip forecast in inches

[ATTACH]6148[/ATTACH]

I’m hoping that this precipitation forecast is off, we’re off to a good start but purple in not looking good for my farm but I guess spraying season wouldn’t be fun without mud.

Comment

Threw the towel in yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                                Threw the towel in yesterday.
                                When is your crop insurance deadline?

What a difference from one part of Western Canada to another.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...