• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain gauge says a quarter inch, puddles say more.

Comment

Rain event almost done according to the radar, ended up with .5 inches, wish that that f…ing wind would quit, getting tired of pushing and cutting trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Rain event almost done according to the radar, ended up with .5 inches, wish that that f…ing wind would quit, getting tired of pushing and cutting trees.
        Hoping for a bit of a top up on the system's wrap around.

Comment

3 tenths here out of the green weathermans massive rain event

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
            Rain event almost done according to the radar, ended up with .5 inches,
            Looks to be the same here, but the system looks to be swinging around and might get us on the way out tomorrow. Says another 1/2 in possible. Crossing fingers.

Comment

Very good rain east central Alberta. Mostly 1 1/2 inches plus in the last 2 days.

Comment

Lots of water here. Spraying is going to be a issue, will have to be very careful.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerSmuck View Post
                  Lots of water here. Spraying is going to be a issue, will have to be very careful.
                  Last year spraying before or after weed flush was literal HELL. Have made ruts spraying, not impossible but weedy like 2019 is worse.

Comment

One inch! Perfect timing.

Comment

Leeward side of drill ridges are dry. So in some places the moisture from the top never met the bottom.

Only crop in the Ghetto that might have patches of poor establishment is canola but not overall.

Comment

We wanna sink our tractors like Montana, please and thank you😸

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
                          Very good rain east central Alberta. Mostly 1 1/2 inches plus in the last 2 days.
                          What part of east central? I've never known quite what to call myself. East central places me to far north, and everyone thinks wainwright/provost. South east and everyone thinks medicine hat.

As far as moisture goes we've been blessed. 3.5" so far makes me feel guilty and wishing I could spread the "wealth". Father in law 35 miles east of me just broke an inch with ZERO snow melt to speak of. He phoned the last two rains and wonders what we got, and I feel guilty and say things like, "we had a decent shower", or "we'll be good for another couple weeks". Nothing has been generalized in this area let alone western canada.

Heres to hoping all that need it can get it, and those that currently detest it, can miss it, and those in the sweet spot can stay humble and keep from rubbing it in.

Comment

Folks were up to loon lake other day. Said fields water logged. Looks like they got another big dump today. Enough seeding left to go in pockets. Mostly feed but some crop too. If forecast half right we’re in for sunshine this week. Should get over some canola by weeks end I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Folks were up to loon lake other day. Said fields water logged. Looks like they got another big dump today. Enough seeding left to go in pockets. Mostly feed but some crop too. If forecast half right we’re in for sunshine this week. Should get over some canola by weeks end I hope.
                              My daughter and I were in Maidstone today working on a project at the mini mall
                              Was ok till about 9 then rain got too much .
                              Real wet back towards Delmas by the looks of it
                              When we left at 5 we had no water in fields
                              Back at noon and we have water now .
                              Peas will be in trouble .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                My daughter and I were in Maidstone today working on a project at the mini mall
                                Was ok till about 9 then rain got too much .
                                Real wet back towards Delmas by the looks of it
                                When we left at 5 we had no water in fields
                                Back at noon and we have water now .
                                Peas will be in trouble .
                                Did you stop at the grocery store for some baking? Good stuff.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...