• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm gun control ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm gun control ...

Only applies to certain people ? If that is true this whole thing is a waste of time and effort .
    This problem will never go away .....

My friend owns an AR15. He says there is no compensation with the latest edict from Skippy. So we have confiscation of property without compensation via an Order in Council. We are well down the slope to a totalitarian dictatorship.

Comment

So I’m a criminal today for owning a couple on the list. I have my PAL and family have the registered hand guns. Ours are locked in multiple safes etc.

So how are we the problem and the guy from NS who wasn’t registered or banned from owning is ok.

Are liberals just stupid?

Really I’m confused.

Comment

He admires China, so if you’re going talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. The scariest thing about all of this was the justice minister talking about Red Flag legislation so that gun violence can be stopped before it happens. If you have guns and your neighbour doesn’t like you, watch out. Has nobody read Fahrenheit 451 or 1984?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Only applies to certain people ? If that is true this whole thing is a waste of time and effort .
          This problem will never go away .....
          Would you like to take that shotgun by the barrel, before it was sawed off, and swing it like a bat as hard as you can squarely into that masked thief's fūcken face! Then load it and shove the barrel down his throat and re-arrange his morals

"GASP........ oh the violence"

The thief is just misunderstood, probably never got enough participation awards when "growing up"?
          Last edited by farmaholic; May 1, 2020, 13:31.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            So I’m a criminal today for owning a couple on the list. I have my PAL and family have the registered hand guns. Ours are locked in multiple safes etc.

So how are we the problem and the guy from NS who wasn’t registered or banned from owning is ok.

Are liberals just stupid?

Really I’m confused.
            the whole sorry mess would have been avoided if his girlfriend would of had a .357
            she would of gone to jail but at least all those poor souls would be alive
            this piece of shit was ordered not to have guns , but had them anyways , funny he never obeyed court order?
            i dont understand why he wouldn't obey ?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Would you like to take that shotgun by the barrel, before it was sawed off, and swing it like a bat as hard as you can squarely into that masked thief's fūcken face! Then load it and shove the barrel down his throat and re-arrange his morals

"GASP........ oh the violence"

The thief is just misunderstood, probably never got enough participation awards when "growing up"?
              yes , great idea, and then hitch him to a horse by the feet in the middle of the night

Comment

Wonder if the mohawks will get disarmed?

Why weren't police cars and uniforms banned. Seems to me those factored into the shootings just as much as the guns.

Comment

Liberal gun grab is based on race, how diverse.

Where are all the Skippy supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Wonder if the mohawks will get disarmed?

Why weren't police cars and uniforms banned. Seems to me those factored into the shootings just as much as the guns.
                    Nobody took their full auto capable AKs and M16s between Oka and now so it’s doubtful anybody will take their ARs or Mini-14s now.

Comment

I've lost at least $15,000 today.
                      But according to the entire wording.
                      If I were an Indigenous hunter with one of these firearms I would be unaffected for a time. Really?
                      Both upper and lower receivers this time. 2 years to sell them into the States I guess.
                      Saw it coming for decades but still a kick.
                      List isn't even accurate or complete.
                      More income for lawyers.
                      What's a billion dollars when it's so easy to buy votes.
                      Oh, and 2 years gives businesses time to adjust. LoL. This just shut several down.
                      And of course, municipalities are now encouraged to ban handguns. LoL. Like that's even plausible.
                      Oh, and you'll be happy to know that a gender lense was used in the Order and it was determined that it only affected males and that women and Indigenous were now safer.
                      I doubt any of those wonks have ever been outside Ottawa. Disgustingly funny and sad.
                      What's next??????????? A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        What's next??????????? A lot.
                        So if they have created a law and applied it unevenly that is unconstitutional in Canada so I imagine the lawsuits will be flying now.

After a pandemic overreaction by the govt, curtailing our rights and freedoms and attempting to anoint himself dictator and now banning some firearms, Trudeau just increased national interest in gun ownership by 500%.
                        Last edited by jazz; May 1, 2020, 17:13.

Comment

Not saying that. Just asking what will be made unsafe and made illegal next???

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            Not saying that. Just asking what will be made unsafe and made illegal next???
                            All those ARs are being buried in the back 40 as we speak. Lets see if the RCs come searching for them.

Handguns used in all Toronto area crime. Not even addressed.

Trudeau has accomplished nothing again as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              So if they have created a law and applied it unevenly that is unconstitutional in Canada so I imagine the lawsuits will be flying now.
                              THAT might be the only angle. Racist bastards calling the rest of us racist!
                              There is nothing that these empty headed LIBERAL SOB's can't FU CK up!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Liberals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	769674
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Why Nazis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	769675

A quote..."Gov takes away guns because they intend to do things that we will want to KILL them for!"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...