• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm gun control ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't bury a legal AR receiver.. they know you have it. I have several other banned types. For which I'm not going to jail for.
    And I don't wear tin foil. But society sure is getting better at believing nonsense.
    Restrictions on normal behavior in the future will shock us of today.

Comment

I have a feeling the demand for SKSes just went up

Comment

welcome to the banana republic of Canada with at his head dictator Justin Castro no need for a democratic parlement.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Oh, and you'll be happy to know that a gender lense was used in the Order and it was determined that it only affected males and that women and Indigenous were now safer.
          I think I've seen some Western women that likely are better with a gun than I am and could take me in an arm wrestle.

Comment

Yup, as long as they shave, just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Can't bury a legal AR receiver.. they know you have it. I have several other banned types. For which I'm not going to jail for.
              And I don't wear tin foil. But society sure is getting better at believing nonsense.
              Restrictions on normal behavior in the future will shock us of today.
              Im guessing you had a look at the list? Seems like they are more worried about a possible civil war then another Nova Scotia event, Polish mortars, a bunch of shit you'd only find on a Mohawk reserve, it's just bizarre because there's only one reason you'd need a third of the list and that's to overthrow a govt. You know your guns more then me, what do you see on the list?

Comment

Are there a lot of 120mm mortars in this country? Hence why i mention there's only 1 use. Any crimes been committed with 1?

Comment

Last spring east of Humboldt just as it was getting light out I met a semi hauling a large artillery piece heading east. My thought was it had trouble that night and didn't make it to it's next hiding spot for the day . I'm starting to think we're in the midst of a brilliantly orcastrated take over. Or Maybe I just need a few more plies of tinfoil.

Comment

Did Skippy actually say that “no one“ needs to shoot a deer with an AR15? But also said at the end it was ok for First Nations to shoot a deer with an AR15 ?? I agree if that’s the law , absolutely no one , anywhere in Canada period then gets to keep one ... period . Maybe I heard that wrong ... must have . A law for gun control absolutely must apply to all in Canada , not just for a select few. .
                    Does anyone realize the Pandora’s box he just opened ?
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; May 8, 2020, 13:09.

Comment

Does anyone with even a half a brain think those thieves are going to turn in those sawed off shotguns ??
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; May 8, 2020, 13:11.

Comment

Farm security 101 -

- SKS

- backhoe

Comment

1500 firearms prohibited, does anyone know if my water gun, solder gun and glue gun are safe? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Does anyone realize the Pandora’s box he just opened ?
                            Another constitutional challenge. Unequal application of law, violation of charter. One groups rights cannot be infringed upon to further anothers.

Like I said the lawsuits must be flying tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                              1500 firearms prohibited, does anyone know if my water gun, solder gun and glue gun are safe? TIA
                              Only for most people .. not all

Comment

P.M. says: these weapons are designed for one purpose and one purpose only, to kill the the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time, there is no use and no place for such style weapons in Canada".

As you guys may remember, I will be on the record on this site saying something to this effect. Do civilians need to own this "style" of weapon?

As long as it isn't the first step onto the slippery slope.

I am NOT anti-gun. I want to be able to defend my "castle" and leisure hunt gophers and control unwanted vermin in my yard. I wonder how many hogs and cattle I used a gun on to start the slaughter process with....

The Nova Scotia episode is proof lunatics will do what ever it takes to do what they want.

Disarming the general public puts the criminal at an advantage.

I hate to even entertain the thought of sinister political motives.
                                Last edited by farmaholic; May 1, 2020, 22:51.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...