• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Targeted

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Targeted

I am calling it right now, Canada was outright targeted by Iran in this latest skirmish. Iran picked the weakest western country and went after it. Cant target EU countries since they do lots of business with them and trying to salvage their nuclear deal. Cant target the US because that's suicide.

Canada only has a few hundred soldiers in Iran all that that base they attacked. Coincidence? There are US assets right close to the border or in the strait. Hezbollah could have attacked something in Syria or Lebanon.

Same for this plane. Given a 90 minute tarmac hold during the base attack and then cleared to fly into the SAM system and shot down first by gun fire then a missile. Targeted twice. Someone wanted some civilian casualties to use as propaganda. They thought the americans would be buzzing 30k ft overhead and knew they couldn't hit their stealth technology so they did the next best thing.

Iran already denying the plane was shot down. Clearing the site with a bulldozers.

And our weak leader will do exactly nothing and nobody will come to our aid.

I’m with you on this. Pick the weakest country, with the weakest leadership.

Comment

The part I don't get is why us when canuckistan is an Iranian ally. I think the real target was the US through Boeing. Either they wanted to blame the plane crash on a stray US missile or hit one the the US's premier companies to add to problems with they are having with the MAX. Should have bought shares a couple days ago.

Comment

Had this been a jet full of Americans ....how do you think it would end?????

Comment

A Ukrainian plane full of Iranian Canadians and Iranian citizens is carried out as an attack on Canada?

Pure speculation at this point.

Their counter attack on the American bases was designed for minimum impact and to dial down the conflict.

Its highly unlikely it was an intentional attack unless a rogue element in the military carried it out which is also highly unlikely.

Comment

Sad to see the lovely young people and families that lost their lives. They appear Westernized and the cream of the crop.

Comment

Last time I checked, a foreign country in the center of the Shythole of the world, shot down a plane full of its own people. Wealthy, well educated foreigners who decided to travel during an active conflict.

Just because our government hands out passports like Halloween candy doesn't make these people citizens.

None of my ancestors had any interest in going back to the shytholes they left, why do these people? Raises questions, particularly about national security.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                A Ukrainian plane full of Iranian Canadians and Iranian citizens is carried out as an attack on Canada?

Pure speculation at this point.

Their counter attack on the American bases was designed for minimum impact and to dial down the conflict.

Its highly unlikely it was an intentional attack unless a rogue element in the military carried it out which is also highly unlikely.
                You have almost zero information to spout this opinion. If leaders like Trudeau even hint that it was a possibility, then it is almost a certainty that it was the Iranians. They wouldn't even discuss it otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  Last time I checked, a foreign country in the center of the Shythole of the world, shot down a plane full of its own people. Wealthy, well educated foreigners who decided to travel during an active conflict.

Just because our government hands out passports like Halloween candy doesn't make these people citizens.

None of my ancestors had any interest in going back to the shytholes they left, why do these people? Raises questions, particularly about national security.
                  Give it a rest. These were students, profs and citizens of Canada. I have found Iranians to be very friendly warm people.

In general, if they could shed the radical Sunni clergy's hold on power it would be one of the better counties in the middle east. The average Iranian is much more mainstream than say Saudi Arabia, a supposed ally. The radical Sunni clergy is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                    Give it a rest. These were students, profs and citizens of Canada. I have found Iranians to be very friendly warm people.

In general, if they could shed the radical Sunni clergy's hold on power it would be one of the better counties in the middle east. The average Iranian is much more mainstream than say Saudi Arabia, a supposed ally. The radical Sunni clergy is another story.
                    Iranian Canadians on that flight probably weren't the types to be sympathetic to the current regime since they already emigrated out of the country to the west. So they might have been expendable in the eyes of that govt. Maybe the message was for the west and its own minority population trying to demonize the west and set more people aflame. These guys rule by fear and intimidation and manipulation.

Who knows but it smells fishy all around.

Comment

Not likely that it was targeted on purpose. They will receive more bad than good from this. Just incompetence and stupidity of the Ukrainians for flying there.

Comment

The best long term sanction would be for every carrier in the world to stop flying into this shithole. If you want to be astonished, go to one of the flight tracker sites and see just how many airliners are still overflying Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                          You have almost zero information to spout this opinion. If leaders like Trudeau even hint that it was a possibility, then it is almost a certainty that it was the Iranians. They wouldn't even discuss it otherwise.
                          Spoken like a true ignorant a*****le westerner.

And you wonder why people look down on us as a society.

I've been to Iran. It is an incredibly progressive society, with an unfortunately regressive regime that is there, in large part, thanks to the Americans.

Comment

Canada , Australia, Great Britain and the US all saying it was shot down .... not speculation

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
                              I've been to Iran. It is an incredibly progressive society, with an unfortunately regressive regime that is there, in large part, thanks to the Americans.
                              We certainly need to separate the people from the regime in all cases, however, the shia sunni divide has been going on long before the US was a country and there is no question current Iranian leadership wants to establish their influence in the wider region. They could be ISIS x 100 if that happens. One guy as trying to make that a reality until the US stood up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...