• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    That car is going to be really nice when finished. Must have real deep pockets to finish. Slum maybe is the garden of Eden. HAHAHA
    Probably one of the stupidest things I have ever done, financially.

Comment

Don't worry. Money invested in fixing old cars has a 2:1 return. Or is it 1:2?.....

Comment

I know there are Credit Unions all over hell but we can't take it with us.

We're looking at a tractor that unique antique just saying.

Ok, this has pissed me off for a while and it hits home as tornado season arrives in Canada.

Ralph you Fool vote against western Canada all the time, stand up and do one good thing and Fix the God Dam Radar at Bethune. Kind of important not really a need to wait 5 years with the bullshit we have.

Some USA TV stations have their own RAdar. and its better than the shit we have.

Really Ralph your useless fool time to retire and quit.

Can't do shit all for Wascana area you represent, just take a check and bob head like all liberals that JT is doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
          Don't worry. Money invested in fixing old cars has a 2:1 return. Or is it 1:2?.....
          ....the latter. Especially at the level this thing is being restored to.

But I don't care.

I should be building a house. Better investment. Or building a huge shop. Meh....time to finish the dream, finish the car first!
          Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 20, 2019, 07:59.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	64918485_1262489590595606_3020560171819597824_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	767400

Name:	PZzml4xjQbe5qWx4XbPKqA.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	767401

Comment

Build the goddamn car.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Build the goddamn car.

Name:	20181205_190810.jpg
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	767403

Name:	9006323.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	767402

Thanks for the encouragement BP.

Comment

Oh stop by Farms.com booth and have a chat with the crew.

Ok question for anyone that has real big bins do they spend for the moisture/temp cables or just use the temp cable.

Asking for a friend wouldn't want to piss off the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Oh stop by Farms.com booth and have a chat with the crew.

Ok question for anyone that has real big bins do they spend for the moisture/temp cables or just use the temp cable.

Asking for a friend wouldn't want to piss off the haters.
                    Starting to think you like stirring the pot. Queue the peanut gallery.....

I was going to write before and erased it, based on your pictures better build some bins but you already knew that....

Comment

I use the temp and moisture cables.
                      The MC reading can't be relied on for accuracy but it also has a RH reading that can really tell you where your transition zone is.

Trick is to put more miles behind you in that car than funerals.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

On the bins I had my last bag split all way to last 20 ft kind of makes you look at other options.

Comment

Only guys with full time hired men really like bags LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            Only guys with full time hired men really like bags LoL.
                            Our neighbours love them too and got nobody on payroll .......... the deer, elk and moose eat /destroy enough to pay someone’s wages though. Even store fertilizer in them. Don’t get the fascination with them either.

Comment

Name:	yDI7RVWtTUK8R5mMUsmVxg.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	767405

Old School, A time when Rain actually meant grain and farmers smiles were big as a sunset in the west. But this is Canada, where the industry was just saved for a month and bills will be paid now.

Don't get me wrong the rain is excellent and actually, guys were happier yesterday. Most. But some fields are starting to grow on the 21st of June. Crop insurance deadline is June 25th. August is a tough month and if we make the third week of Sept all can smile.

But for the time being it is nice to look outside and actually see green. Not the tractor above green but grass trees and some crops finally coming back from the dead.

Have a Happy Friday. Last day Farm Progress show. Enjoy.

Comment

Crop ins seeding deadline is actually june 20 for canola , earlier for some crops like canary seed
                                We found that out in 2017 when we were seeding canola on june 19

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...