• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone getting a Bayer audit?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone getting a Bayer audit?

I would like to chat with you if you are. Something is not adding up here it seems.

Let me know.

What do we actually sign up for when we buy the seed. There was a LTA(Liberty Trait Agreement) as well.

How the hell do they "police" guys who farm a pile of land and their land base changes regularly because of rental agreements being made and some lost? Honor system? Or did you basically agree to a full audit(Crop insurance records or what ever else they can get their hands on to verify records)?

Good Luck Freewheat, thing is if you weren't "playing games" there should be nothing to worry about.

I've never had one...

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Monsanto /Delalb follow suit . I am sure that they want to know where all the free seed went .... In the ground or in the shed - they may not care , but could be interesting

Comment

No, I am not worried about what they will find. What concerns me is the bizarro way the dude acted...

Comment

free,,,it's the 21st century. The "dude" was probably just checking out how happily married you are. He probably figures, you never know till you flirt a little! Did he get you to hop in his truck? ! lol!

Comment

Nope, never got in the truck. lol!

Comment

Thought they send out "female" crop checkers...shucks.

Comment

I thought I was the only one.

Comment

When I got audited by Monsanto a few years ago I circled the fields on the RM map, drew how to get there and told him not to call when he got stuck.

Comment

No audit here. Bayer's summer student is visiting customers making sure they get all their Decis refunds and reseeding benefits. They are trying to speed up administration to get initial payment cheques out quickly.

Comment

I thought the same. Guess not many people listen to traditional radio stations anymore, most listening to internet or satellite streams.

Comment

I am one of those guys who kind of zone out when ads come on. I listen to a fair bit of regular radio.

Comment

That ad probably wouldn't get air time on the station with the shit music I listen to. Haven't grown up yet.

I'll keep an ear out for it

Comment

Admit it Bayer is the best supplier out there. This is just a minor inconvenience for most. They just doing due diligence. If got noting to hide should not be afraid of anything

If only the others could be on the same level as Bayer.....

And I don't work for Bayer either

Comment

One more time. I have nothing to hide. But I do not like what went down today and last night.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...