• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone favourite MLA is back in the news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone favourite MLA is back in the news

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/bill-boyd-immigration-favour-china-1.4932473

Has anyone looked into the gth and immigration for the same thing? That's what it's really all about. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Has anyone looked into the gth and immigration for the same thing? That's what it's really all about. Isn't it?
      Can you elaborate a bit more ?
      I think I see what your saying .
      Bill has always slithered around in the background setting himself up for a bite off tax payers money .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Can you elaborate a bit more ?
        I think I see what your saying .
        Bill has always slithered around in the background setting himself up for a bite off tax payers money .
        Saskpower spends 25 million to grow weeds at the GTH while poles break with frost.....

And Billy's kid gets the farm subsidized thru the landlords funds.....

Every ****ing cabinet minister was in on it....no one can be that ****ing stupid for any reason but lining their pockets....
        Last edited by bucket; Dec 9, 2018, 15:26.

Comment

Last provincial election I posted that They must have sold out of blinders in Bill Boyd's riding.people actually voted for him.

Comment

We re running around crying like a bunch of babies that the Feds are ruining everything. The Feds are a big problem but there also has been a pathetic government in power here also. What have they done so brilliant or amazing besides offloading the costs of all their stupidity and I think corruptionon to rural saskatxhewan.

Do you really need to have discussions with other provinces only when the Feds call a meeting? Maybe don't be so brain dead and make some headway meet with the east meet with bc instead of flying around everywhere accomplishing nothing.

Comment

And the reason we have nothing to vote for here is because so many even on this forum give their votes aaay for nothing.
              Boyd getting in was a prime example we get the exact garbage we have because we deserve it.
              What has any of your mla s spoken up for for you?????

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                And the reason we have nothing to vote for here is because so many even on this forum give their votes aaay for nothing.
                Boyd getting in was a prime example we get the exact garbage we have because we deserve it.
                What has any of your mla s spoken up for for you?????
                How about the fact it’s crown land?
                How about the fact he isn’t the lease holder?

Iceman out

Comment

Oceans and fisheries permits?

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                    How about the fact it’s crown land?
                    How about the fact he isn’t the lease holder?

Iceman out
                    We have the same thing here in alta, Kenny has said he will sell more crown lands, Anyone want to bet he doesn't have his buyers names on the title already

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                      We have the same thing here in alta, Kenny has said he will sell more crown lands, Anyone want to bet he doesn't have his buyers names on the title already
                      Still in the crown on the title

Comment

Dont worry you will get the ndp here that you want so bad here in sask next election. It will be the final nail in the coffin. But I do agree with you on the boyd thing.

Comment

I wish there was a mafia type organization that would take care of certain people and encase them in a concrete pillar or pile at the Regina bypass or GTH.

Especially if the common law can't touch them or doesn't apply to them!

And if that won't happen maybe "mob style justice" could put him on trial. It would only take one example!

Comment

Boyd is an idiot and if that was my riding he would be out on his ass. Fool.

But like someone else posted. Why would anyone want the NDP back in charge of Saskatchewan with everything going to their NDP Union Friends? It was like the MAfia. Worker bees all way down to the car drivers got cash that they sent back to the NDP.

BUt Yea we have issues here that are certain but electing an F#$King NDP is just as insane.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              Boyd is an idiot and if that was my riding he would be out on his ass. Fool.

But like someone else posted. Why would anyone want the NDP back in charge of Saskatchewan with everything going to their NDP Union Friends? It was like the MAfia. Worker bees all way down to the car drivers got cash that they sent back to the NDP.

BUt Yea we have issues here that are certain but electing an F#$King NDP is just as insane.
                              It would just take a few more NDP voted in to straighten out the saskparty....

They don't need to govern ...just provide a more effective opposition...

maybe vote in the old PC party ...for all their faults they never scammed as much as the Saskparty...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...