• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone favourite MLA is back in the news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe a political correction is good politics.That is why I can change my vote from one election to another.Politics is not a religion to me.Think it is good to clean house every so often and also get a new party that focus on different priorities .I do know the idea of not voting the same as daddy is a concept for many to understand but in the long run it is for a better government.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      It would just take a few more NDP voted in to straighten out the saskparty....

They don't need to govern ...just provide a more effective opposition...

maybe vote in the old PC party ...for all their faults they never scammed as much as the Saskparty...
      That’s what Alberta thought last election. I’d rather get it up the ass than vote for ndp. I hope they never get into power again ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
        That’s what Alberta thought last election. I’d rather get it up the ass than vote for ndp. I hope they never get into power again ever.
        it took Notley a while but she finally came around to thinking differently ....but Alberta needed a house cleaning....
        Last edited by bucket; Dec 10, 2018, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          Boyd is an idiot and if that was my riding he would be out on his ass. Fool.

But like someone else posted. Why would anyone want the NDP back in charge of Saskatchewan with everything going to their NDP Union Friends? It was like the MAfia. Worker bees all way down to the car drivers got cash that they sent back to the NDP.

BUt Yea we have issues here that are certain but electing an F#$King NDP is just as insane.
          Please no NDP but let’s start throwing white collar criminals in jail. That’s the only way this stops. Heck let’s start lobbing off heads at high noon.
          IMO he knows where the bodies are buried and they are still protecting him. Its interesting to the departures from the sask party after these stories came to light. But of course some of you will never entertain that idea.

Iceman

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
            If your a farmer in saskatxhewan your getting it up he ass up the front any way you name it. Way worse than Ndp ever did.

Comment

Sounds like a politically divergent crowd , are agreeing on a lot of the same stuff.
              Like on the seed thing .
              In my mind if I am paying for it I want to own it.
              Is that too much to ask.
              You want to place a yearly tax on every bushel I produce .
              And restrict my seed alternatives at the same time.
              No
              The more you eliminate
              My alternatives ,
              Then just Jack the rates. No

If they have total control
              Of the seed you can plant.
              Then who really owns your farm.

Comment

I farmed when the NDP ran Sask. Wow, what a sad time to be in any occupation in this province. You went to school got an education and got the hell out of Saskatchewan as fast as you could. If you stayed home you tried to survive and that's all the rural did.

But if you were a civil servant wow what a time. Meetings and trips etc.

Maybe give them one or two seats and a few for the Cons. But God gives them a mandate like Alberta and Some of you will see what the NDP really stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  I farmed when the NDP ran Sask. Wow, what a sad time to be in any occupation in this province. You went to school got an education and got the hell out of Saskatchewan as fast as you could. If you stayed home you tried to survive and that's all the rural did.

But if you were a civil servant wow what a time. Meetings and trips etc.

Maybe give them one or two seats and a few for the Cons. But God gives them a mandate like Alberta and Some of you will see what the NDP really stands for.
                  Weren't you a civil servant during the '91-'03 NDP reign? Is that when you caught the holidaying bug?

Comment

Yea your funny grass.

Yes, I worked for the SASK. gov. under the NDP and Cons and Feds with both the Liberals and Cons.

Comment

When the NDP party got elected in Alberta only 25%of the eligible voters showed up to vote. Where in the hell were the rest of the voters? The good people in my neighboring province (Alberta) had better get of of their phone apps ,and get out of Tim Horton's next April and get out and vote! There should be a law that states that if less than51%show up at the polls , then the election is void, and start over again.

Comment

You guys realize that Alberta went NDP because most of Saskatchewan moved there and there is an NDP gene in every person from Saskatchewan....the guys that moved knew there was a rich government reeking of corruption to make money....worse case default to what they knew and vote in an NDP government ...let them deal with it...

Genius really...The conservatives won't be blamed for the mess in Alberta...even though they should be...

Much like Brad Wall won't be associated with the mess coming in Saskatchewan...

At least Devine took his lumps like a gentleman...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...