• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the pot guys...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the pot guys...

This upcoming week for the supporters of “weed” and haters of round up ... lol

Show of hands, how many will get some pot and enjoy it on Wednesday? I have not ordered mine yet. Maybe all the smoke Wednesday wont be stubble burning.

Comment

Gonna make a run to the border tomorrow and Tuesday, do some shopping and pick up all my online purchases before border guards start busting heads and cars open looking for weed on Wednesday. Hopefully the cavity searches don't slow down the border here too much. I like being able to clear both customs and fill-up the truck in less than 20 minutes. Easy $50 saved with every fill-up. Might be an eye opener for smug Canadians when the border guard says your banned from the US for life cause you smell like weed!

Comment

Just tell them “pot” is short for “potatoe”. 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Just tell them “pot” is short for “potatoe”. 🤣
          The reception you'd get depends if they were Dan Quayle supporters or not!

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            Gonna make a run to the border tomorrow and Tuesday, do some shopping and pick up all my online purchases before border guards start busting heads and cars open looking for weed on Wednesday. Hopefully the cavity searches don't slow down the border here too much. I like being able to clear both customs and fill-up the truck in less than 20 minutes. Easy $50 saved with every fill-up. Might be an eye opener for smug Canadians when the border guard says your banned from the US for life cause you smell like weed!
            They will also be asking if you’ve invested $ in weed stocks of ETF’s.

You are correct some stoners and even some weed ETF investors might have to get off their high horse when they are barred from crossing the border.

Comment

Land investors and retire farmers beware....

Comment

[QUOTE=BreadWinner;392240]Show of hands, how many will get some pot and enjoy it on Wednesday? I have not ordered mine yet. Maybe all the smoke Wednesday wont be stubble burning. [/QUOTE

Grassfarmer and saskfarmer goin to the banjo bowl?

Comment

Last night on CBC a Dr says it stays in our fat cells for weeks, all will depend on testing, could be a shit show people losing driving privileges/flying out of Canada and border crossing. Even being NEAR a smoker will cause you to test positive? Major shift in society and definition of impairment is needed. We all need the medical free card!

Comment

Here's questions everyone should be asking.

Can I walk into a pot store without showing ID?(particularly if you look older than 30)?

Can I purchase pot without using a debit or credit card,,, can you use just cash to purchase?

If your ID is scanned, your on a list ! Somebodies list.

If you pay with a card, your on a list ! again somebodies list.

Once your on somebodies list,,, you then could end up on the Canadian Government list, which essentially means you'll be on a U.S. Government list.

Clearly Turdeau, didn't negotiate safe passage for Canadians to the USA, within the NAFTA deal !

Too many people don't know, that when your at the U.S. customs gate, your in the USA, not Canada. Their rules apply.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                      I don't go to USA and didn't know they were going to do cavity searches and banning for smelling like MJ. Is that new or has it always been that way? Guess I'm glad I buy Canadian.

Comment

If your ID is scanned, your on a list ! Somebodies list.

If you pay with a card, your on a list ! again somebodies list.

Once your on somebodies list,,, you then could end up on the Canadian Government list, which essentially means you'll be on a U.S. Government list.

Too many people don't know, that when your at the U.S. customs gate, your in the USA, not Canada. Their rules apply.[/QUOTE]

They won’t be getting my ID, when I walked into a pot shop in Laughlin, photo ID a pre-requisite for entry.
                        I just wanted to look around, but no way, out you go!

Comment

Grass, I heard that you’ve rollin-rollin-rollin for years, that true?

Comment

I just don't get it! My whole life we are told smoking is unhealthy and causes cancer and a host of other diseases and if you want to live a healthy life don't smoke.
                            Now rah rah lets all smoke and have a good time. I know there is a little more in weed but in most cases it still smoke!

Comment

can't stand the smell of the stinking shit . will be smelling that now on every street corner

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...