• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the pot guys...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    can't stand the smell of the stinking shit . will be smelling that now on every street corner
    Why? We cant drink beer on the street so why would anybody expect to smoke weed? I think there will be less weed smoked in public as under the new regime the cop can just seize your pot and write an illegal possession ticket same as booze. No hassle of paperwork or having to take you in just a fine and he is on his way to the donut shop.

Comment

The good CBD oils in an edible is the best option. It is a medicinal herb, need studies, and if found true a cure for lots of ills. Hate the thought of SMOKE, too many relatives and neighbors died of inhaling!\
      I would make it illegal to smoke it...

Comment

Real change..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	766833

Comment

Farmers should be happy. Look at the spin offs fast food and convenience stores will be selling munchies made from products.

Comment

I have to laugh at my kid...when ever he is in a situation where there are fumes or whatever that might make him dizzy he talks about seeing sounds, smelling colors and hearing smells....I'd say the senses are a little confused if thats the case.

Lets see what tomorrow, Oct 17 pot legalization day, in Canada brings...could be afew more giddy munchie craving people around.

Does that mean "420" is no longer going to be observed?

Comment

Sounds like all is good to go at midnight. I am so excited I will be fast asleep in my bed!

Comment

We must be one of the few countries on earth where you can buy and smoke pot cheap and anywhere , beer is extremely expensive, any knob can buy tanerite off the shelf to blow absolutely anything up , but you can’t even get .22 shells without a FAC ??? What a fuked up country.
                Yup let’s take all the guns, tax the shit out of booze but give them all the pot they want and worry about it later .... oh boy what a shit show lol.

Comment

I am not against any one who smokes pot at all , but think about the whole thing .... really pot and tanerite are basically giving it away to anyone but booze and guns are bad .... wow .
                  None of it is any good really but really ???
                  What good and not nowadays lol. What a *** show .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    We must be one of the few countries on earth where you can buy and smoke pot cheap and anywhere , beer is extremely expensive, any knob can buy tanerite off the shelf to blow absolutely anything up , but you can’t even get .22 shells without a FAC ??? What a fuked up country.
                    Yup let’s take all the guns, tax the shit out of booze but give them all the pot they want and worry about it later .... oh boy what a shit show lol.
                    Yep all the burnt out brained politicians want it legal for more Canadians to fry their brains I guess so more people can relate to how stupid this all is.

What a shit show for kids to be exposed to this garbage even more than they have been

Comment

Comment

Ah, What a special day. The Usual Users will go to there guy because of price, A few will go try in the next week that didn't try when they were younger. The young will find out they can't buy till 19. Ah, the day Canada made weed Legal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	44350363_10156442405391677_8653251137316585472_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	766834

Comment

Happy Holy Herb Day - No Worry Furrow, it won’t be like alcohol. Just go to Colorado or Nevada. Don’t even hear about it nor see any difference at all.

Comment

Some on here would benefit from it..need to mellow out a bit..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...