• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber alert north battleford.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber alert north battleford.

Little girl in car rhat was stolen? Keep a look out folks.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-rcmp-issue-amber-alert-for-six-year-old-girl-in-saskatchewan/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-rcmp-issue-amber-alert-for-six-year-old-girl-in-saskatchewan/

stolen vehicle with girl inside: dark grey 2010, Mercedes Benz GL350 Bluetec SUV with Saskatchewan license plate 897 HMX. Abduction happened in North Battleford about 5 PM. Vehicle may have been spotted in Cando area but amber alert extended through Sask and AB

Comment

Also on Battlefordsnow.com

Comment

My goodness, unless its an abduction or kidnapping what do you do with an unwanted passenger?

Comment

Sadly vehicle thefts are rampant here.
          But this becomes not just another ordinary car theft. Hopefully they find her ASAP .

Comment

Here are the pictures some media were showing.

Comment

That’s the ophthalmologists daughter. She’s got medical issues and autistic. All we can hope is whomever took the car has a shred of decency and returns her to safety.

Comment

Very scary and sad. The alert came through here and I can’t imagine what those poor parents are going through. Hope all turns ok for them.

Comment

nice screaming alert on my phone at 12.30 am woke me up, thought there was a tornado on the way. I will be looking for a way to disable the alert system from my phone, cant put up with this.

Comment

Amber alert just came on again I would say they still haven't found her.

Comment

Comment

that's great news ! maybe now people will take this vehicle stealing epidemic in that area a little more serious ?

Comment

As bad as weather is it's a good day they found her!!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            that's great news ! maybe now people will take this vehicle stealing epidemic in that area a little more serious ?
                            Good they found her safe!

Unfortunately the bleeding heart Liberals seem to run the justice system....especially with Trudeau in power so the slap on the wrist sentences for stealing vehicles will continue.

Comment

Yes good news
                              But the disturbing thing is , the guys that found the suv and the girl said it was hung up , stuck beside a shop in industrial park . Snow was on windshield. She was safe inside . But whoever stole the vehicle obviously fled leaving her sit there in that cold vehicle. Bunch of fukin thieving cowards .
                              Thank goodness it was basically found in town , if the thieving buggers got stuck way out in the country where most stolen vehicles end up , they may not have found her on time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...