• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber alert north battleford.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully there is an extensive hunt for these criminal thugs and they are made an example of.

They had no intention to return the girl to a safe place but inconveniently hung up the vehicle likely due to erratic driving or intoxication.

There is no place in society for people like this.

Comment

North Battleford is the epitome of a dumpster fire. It’s a nice community but there are not so nice useless pieces of shit that live in and around the area that do nothing but steal and cause other crimes. This bs whether the shooting south of there, the chop shops on the Rez, and thieving in town is epidemic. Even lloydminster is about the same. Doesn’t matter what the skin colour neither. Come to Lloyd it’s an equal opportunity venture there. I can understand if you jack a car but to just abandon a kid like that. I hope an anvil falls out of the sky on these bastards.

Comment

Just thank the good lord they didn’t harm her. So many worse scenarios could have played out, but it seems odd to me that a vehicle could be anywhere in that town all night without some one seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Just thank the good lord they didn’t harm her. So many worse scenarios could have played out, but it seems odd to me that a vehicle could be anywhere in that town all night without some one seeing it.
          Since we are thanking him for being the reason she wasn't harmed, I guess we gotta wonder why the good lord allowed her to get abducted in the first place?

Comment

I highly doubt that vehicle was around town all night . It was spotted south of town supposedly .
            But who knows , no one will know till they find that driver . That poor girl will have no clue. Luckily she is ok .
            Regardless, not good to speculate at all at this time . Hopefully the police can figure it out and nail those responsible to the cross.

Comment

Not sympathetic to criminals in the least. I truly hope they get what's coming to them. But for shits sake why would anyone leave there vehicle running unlocked. Let alone with a child in the vehicle. Lesson learned I hope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...