• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing stupid???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    A death a day isn’t a “pandemic”.
    On average 27 die in Sk per day.

If 60% get vacced, and 30% had it and are immune, it's over guys, no panic.

An antibody test would save vacs for those scared to get out of basement.

Read that vaccinated once but delayed 16 weeks for second, can select variants... oops! From St. Fauci.

Click image for larger version

Name:	No Pandemic.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	770859

Comment

I would put money or a whole hanging lamb on the idea that we have reached herd immunity. I mean only a select few get tested in the first place. Most tests are negative. Most who do test positive, have ZERO symptoms. I would bet most of us have had the virus. I would bet we are good to go.

Comment

People shamed each other for not locking down in their homes and daring to go out for an entire yr. I am afraid that same group will have to now have to wait until I feel safe to take their concoction.

We shouldnt put the economy over lives right? We are all in this together.

When the govt announces the vaccinated can travel, stop wearing masks and go about their former lives, maybe I will be spurred to get it sooner. But no country has even done that yet. Doesnt seem to be any urgency that I see.

Comment

I can’t understand why my decision to be vaccinated or not is anyone else’s concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
            I can’t understand why my decision to be vaccinated or not is anyone else’s concern.
            It’s because not getting a vaccine is grave danger for others.

Comment

Watch the Regina Covid cases for the next few days. If the trend isn't good....then watch Regina Covid cases for the next few weeks before any of the recent vaccinations build any antibodies.

Just remember how one case or a few cases in the USA turned into a pandemic that missed a couple of beats and came back multiple times with the power of doubling.

Oh yeah; a whole bunch of people never have or will get their heads around what exponential growth does with interest; population growth and yeah....get this COVID Pandemics.

Then it can all repeat itself with just one case of a new variant that may come from some land that doesn't have the resources or health care system to try to protect itself.

That new pandemic is also likely to come from one vaccine denier or one of the irresponsible local people who believe in some associated microchipping conspiracy or refusing to do anything that has been shown to be effective in protecting the interests of the public at large.

I hope I'm wrong; and everyone who may disagree had better be right.

Comment

How many times do we need to hear, "nothing changes" after vaxxes? How is that your normal?

The 60% vaxxed are safe, or are they not? Only those trusting our immunity(99.5+% survivable) will be sick/dying. You vaxxed can laugh away. 20% of blood donations in the US have antibodies! Times how many of non donors.
                If no other way, donate and get tested that way for antibodies.

Better get any two shot experimental in 3 weeks NOT 16...St. Fauci says variants from those one vax people could infect others...thanks for that vaxxers/Turd/medical experts.
                Last edited by fjlip; Mar 16, 2021, 16:04.

Comment

Very little of value to be learned from this thread. Almost makes one wonder if a good fraction of people are worth trying to save from their own stupidty. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                    Very little of value to be learned from this thread. Almost makes one wonder if a good fraction of people are worth trying to save from their own stupidty. Bye
                    Chow.

Comment

You have to wonder what the agenda of the government is for giving everyone there first shot and delaying the second shot up to 16 weeks. As far as I know testing was done up to 6 weeks and still phizer and moderna still are recommending 3 and 4 weeks for second dose, therefore I would think you will get the best immunity at their recommendations. I know when we had livestock most of the vaccines had a 3 week booster shot, not 16 weeks. What I really would like to see is Phizer to come out and recommend 16 weeks and put it on their label, than I wouldn’t be as sceptical. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                        That new pandemic is also likely to come from one vaccine denier or one of the irresponsible local people who believe in some associated microchipping conspiracy or refusing to do anything that has been shown to be effective in protecting the interests of the public at large.....

You appear to very, very smart, so this question shouldn't be too difficult for you, and lead you to have a much better understanding of the error in your hypothesis -

Where did the first "pandemic" start?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                          You have to wonder what the agenda of the government is for giving everyone there first shot and delaying the second shot up to 16 weeks. As far as I know testing was done up to 6 weeks and still phizer and moderna still are recommending 3 and 4 weeks for second dose, therefore I would think you will get the best immunity at their recommendations. I know when we had livestock most of the vaccines had a 3 week booster shot, not 16 weeks. What I really would like to see is Phizer to come out and recommend 16 weeks and put it on their label, than I wouldn’t be as sceptical. Just throwing in my 2 cents.
                          Purely political, an effort to stick it into more people to boost numbers.

Sad thing is that Justin doesn't care how many variants will be spun off by the delayed 2nd round.

By accumulative reports, it's beginning to look like vaxxing is actually going to compound the problem, with little - if any - benefit. One report of a spate of variants occurring from a nursing home that got jabbed.

The title to this thread has significantly greater applicability to the man-child at the head of government than anyone else.

Comment

Wouldn't that be something if the entire world got some experimental vaccines and then they developed a nasal spray instead.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210315005197/en/UK-Clinical-Trial-Confirms-SaNOtize’s-Breakthrough-Treatment-for-COVID-19

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Wouldn't that be something if the entire world got some experimental vaccines and then they developed a nasal spray instead.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210315005197/en/UK-Clinical-Trial-Confirms-SaNOtize’s-Breakthrough-Treatment-for-COVID-19
                              I am waiting for that!

I am SICK of seeing those 2" disgusting needles sinking into not sick flesh on TV every F'ing news cast....when i dare/bother to check the left/bribed/scary media.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

No way big pharma let's this hit the market. Especially now that they are working on convincing people they will need a perpetual booster shot every six months.

However if variants will continually be the fear, then this is the answer. This would be equally as effective on any strain.
                                The vaccine can't say that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...