• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puberty blockers and children

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puberty blockers and children

Hmmmm well.. looks like alberta might be onto something here, eh Chuckeroo?
    no more puberty blockers to be given to children in England... just reported 25 mins ago...

I guess the world went too crazy and is maybe dialing it back a bit?

edit in: Sorry, not really about puberty blockers, but lots of good information here:

Kellie Lynn Pirie began her life as a girl but later she decided to transition and become a man. She then found Christ and decided to detransition to become a woman once again. She says it has been quite the journey for her. 
    Last edited by littledoggie; Mar 12, 2024, 14:19.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
      Hmmmm well.. looks like alberta might be onto something here, eh Chuckeroo?
      no more puberty blockers to be given to children in England... just reported 25 mins ago...

I guess the world went too crazy and is maybe dialing it back a bit?
      It seems to me Goalieguy that in most cases you agree with Premier Smith’s policies yet you continue to talk about how you can’t stand her. Interesting conundrum.

Comment

These are not her policies. Lets be honest. One can agree with a partied policies but not like their leader ( its called voting for the party...not for the candidate....some do it the other way around).

remember when she crossed the floor when she saw her party was going down in flames? The lowest thing a politician can do is save their own bacon... bailing on your constituents.

that being said. I always vote ndp and at this stage in my life, I generallu agree with alot of the policies that the NDP had put in place.
        Times have certainly changed her though as now it seems like the western provinces have become " us vs trudeau" so i think alot of the conservative support in alberta is more a reaction against anything left leaning, than actually understanding or learning about the policy. Like the 10$/ day daycare or the new dentalcare plan... which, in the end, truly are fine ideas and should have loads of support....but the track record of the federal govt implementing these plans at budget or in a timely manner, causes all of us in the west to recoil in fear ( which i understand).

as well, at this point, i do like taking small, targeted jabs at Chuck. I enjoy the banter and find alot of the comments thought provoking ( whether or not i agree).
        its important to listen to the information rather than just block it all out the instant we hear something we dont enjoy....

But yeah. Danielle smith sucks as a person. No shame.
        maybe thats what we need though..

Trudeau sure doesnt seem to have any.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...