• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going hard on faith!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow
    It's beginning to be a crowd here and some mudslinging even:-) Like any ol church.
    Cowman I agree with you that we all have faith in what we have faith in. Prov 21:2.Time will tell, but in the meantime it is very jewish to argue, or german or russian or italian. Iron sharpens iron.
    God provides the choice and man and woman chooses. You must admit that most denominations have chosen to not pick much from the Torah, which is more than 5 chapters by the way. Most churches have based their doctrine on the catholic church doctrine or other human reasoning and tradition. A lot of it is not even close to scriptural, OT or NT. It is selfevident that human arguments are more preferred than scripture. When the Bible states certain things as everlasting and forever, reasoning can change that to be done away with. Even Yeshuas own words can be changed and Yeshua only did what the Father told Him to do and say. But I guess if a person wants to fit in with the coffeshopcrowd, the true gospel is very politically incorrect. You have to fit in or they will drive you out of town, or worse try to kill you.
    Nothing peculiar about those donouthings!.
    It is a bit of misrepresentation to confess to believe in the Bible and then do anything BUT what the Bible says, even the ten commandments.
    How are newly saved people taught? The Yeshua they just received in their hearts is the living Torah,(like Paul in Rom 7:22 they delight in Gods law) and these babies are told to ignore Torah. A bit confusing for them if they think.
    Anyway, why not bbq some cats and dogs by faith as well or is there a chance that the neighbors will think you are weird then? It's just another meat with protein-like crow.

Comment

Turkey at Thanksgiving for me! They used to use cats in their Chinese Food at one of the Chinese Restaurants in Red Deer. I think it got shut down.

How's the soul-winning going, Sk?

Comment

Soul winning is going fine and I expect about 10 hanging on shortly.
        How is it going for you? By the way , who do you recruit for again? Sorry, it is a bit confusing when what you say and what you do are two different things.
        Shalom

Comment

It is going great. I recruit for the Lord's army. Sorry that you are confused.

Comment

Who is your Lord?

Comment

Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord. He is so full of love and grace. Praise be to His Holy name.

Comment

It's a start. What do you suppose Josef and Mary yelled to get him inside when supper was ready?

Comment

Hey guys! Supper's ready. Come and get it. The last one gets to say grace.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all regardless of your faith !!!

Comment

Happy Rosh Hashanah and Happy Yom Kippur.

Comment

Ok db
                        To make it real easy to get what I'm gettn after: What name do you suppose Miriam and Yosef used when they addressed their son?

Comment

They probably used Hebrew. Their English was probably quite poor, something like my Greek.

Comment

Could you imagine Yeshua? It is no harder to say than Jesus, right? and it would be considered courtious to use His real name, don't you think?

Comment

Could you imagine Yeshua?
                              Yes. Imagine that!

It is no harder to say than Jesus, right?
                              Wrong. It has three syllables...Jesus has two.

and it would be considered courtious to use His real name, don't you think?
                              Jesus is His real name. No, I don't think.......I know.

Smile....you're on candid camera!

Comment

So who's hiding behind the shades?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...