• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investment company plans million acre farm with Indian land! Good Luck cause your gonna need it!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imwithmo....I think your attitude os both ignorant and racist. The residential schools left First Nations people with no parenting skills. It is hard to have parenting skills when you never had a parent. Have you ever wondered why there is so much substance abuse on First Nations. When you have faced hundreds of years of having your culture ripped away from you, I am not sure that you would be all that well adjusted in life either. The people talk about 7 generations of healing before they will rise to their former greatness and many believe that the residential schools are what they need to heal from. It has only been 3 generations. For you to say they should get over it and just move on is callous and racist. It is people like you who make it more difficult for the healing to occur and quite frankly, I am disgusted by your attitude.

Comment

Like I said "DonMass" people like you blame everything on the residential schools and when somebody disagrees they are automatically declared racist..Women that try to drown their baby in the bathroom of a Walmart...residential school fault...freeze their kids....residential school fault...Tamera Keepness "disappearing" while the parents are out drinking...residential school fault...Hospitals full of crack babies...residential school fault too... and nobody is EVER accountable for their own actions! DonMass are you blind??

What are you saying? 4 more generations of this behavior then what? How is it going to change? 'Cause "DonMass" says so...and do not disagree because then you'll be a racist.....BS

Afican Americans have had a terrible past, now there is a Black President, 6/6 candidates running for the Mayor position in Detroit are Black too. Jewish people are some of the most successful people in the world, and nobody has had a tougher past then them.

How does your theory expain that??

But your getting off topic. Like I asked before, Has anyone heard how the farm is making out???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...