• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy National Sorry Day! (AU)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy National Sorry Day! (AU)

Sorry.

I’m not.

Comment

You should be.

Comment

Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
          Why ?
          Because you're a Canadian now. We have a stereotype to uphold. Please do your part.
          Sorry for being so blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            You should be.
            You are right, I should be sorry for interacting with the lefties on this forum, every time I do I feel dirty and need a shower, it’s kinda like mud wrestling with pigs I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Because you're a Canadian now. We have a stereotype to uphold. Please do your part.
              Sorry for being so blunt.
              Not sure about being Canadian ! all i know is they shud also be saying sorry to the Irish people , terrible crimes also done to the Irish people maybe a 100 years earlier than here and Australia , so anybody that has ancestors from UK is responsible for what was done to irish people going by present day logic

Comment

Sorry, (not) I'm not even googling what your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post

Not sure about being Canadian ! all i know is they shud also be saying sorry to the Irish people , terrible crimes also done to the Irish people maybe a 100 years earlier than here and Australia , so anybody that has ancestors from UK is responsible for what was done to irish people going by present day logic
                  Throw in the highlanders and clearances. One point in everyone’s history they faced some form of persecution. Hence why we’re probably living in Canada. Bloody British, repugnant Russians, owly ottomans, filthy French, they’re all guilty of bad things in the past.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...