• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't hold your breath waiting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hold your breath waiting

Of a total 31,844 federal documents on the Freedom Convoy, 87% were never disclosed by a 2023 inquiry and Canadians will wait decades to see them, as per the report to the Special Joint Committee on the Declaration of Emergency. All 31,844 documents have been deposited into National Archives.

Library and Archives Canada is known to wait decades to release documents. For instance the:

1989 Mulroney cabinet records remain concealed

1950 Nazi fugitives in Canada documents not released yet

1963 Kennedy assassination documents have been in Federal Court since 2018 to block disclosure

I remember so vividly the day of the Kennedy assassination as the Flintstones show I was watching while eating my bologna sandwich at lunch was interrupted by live footage from Dallas. I never ate another bologna sandwich again. I really thought I would live to see the release of the records – not so sure now.
    ​

when stuff gets hid their is a very good reason why , kinda like the 75 year wait for the jab test results

Comment

Criminal, that’s what I call that. My feeling is that the information was paid for by our taxes, therefore we own it. The information, especially in the realm of vaccine testing results should be public knowledge.

Do you know of any medicine where possible side effects are not posted - reason being you must be warned or the drug companies would be subject to perpetual litigation, which they still are.

Comment

Alberta and Saskatchewan are even worse than Ottawa when it comes to access to documents.

And every province including Alberta and Saskatchewan have approved the covid vaccines and are recommending them just like the flu vaccine. So there is no smoking gun about vaccine safety except among delusional antivaxers who easily fall for silly conspiracy theories on social media.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; May 24, 2024, 07:53.

Comment

What in the Eff chuck.

Didnt wake up with morning wood ( cant imagine that happens much anymore) so you had to come on here and get your bone-air with somehow, again, dragging alberta and sask into a completely irrelevant convo and derailing some comments you didnt like?

Just fantastic how you work this site.

I applaud you, sir.

Also, its flu. Not flue. Unless you are from the early 19th century..?

Tighten up, ***** patrol.

Comment

Hahahha this site blocked out b0ner?
            really?

Comment

Goalie you seem to to be losing it there!

A small typo. And almost nothing about the substance of my post? Lame and silly!

Try to keep up.

Comment

Perhaps that is because there was no substance to your post?

Comment

So Alberta and Saskatchewan provide all documents under FOI requests?

Try to keep up A5!

Comment

The Department of Industry keeps $8B in federal climate subsides to manufacturers A SECRET. Deputy Minister Simon Kennedy called the contracts under the Net Zero Accelerator "highly sensitive confidential information" and refused to comply to a unanimous vote by the Commons Environmental Committee for disclosure of
                    contracts under the Net Zero Accelerator. The funds are almost all committed. The Department of Industry did not track the Net Zero Accelerator’s overall value for money in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

Comment

Does anyone else get the impression that the entire net zero movement is about funneling money to politically connected friends and family, and has nothing whatsoever to do with saving the world from plant food?

Comment

Edison Motors a homegrown developer of diesel/electric hybrids and ev heavy haul trucks was denied federal funding yet foreign owned battery manufacturers get big subsidies. MNP right in the middle making money administering it on both sides. One analyst said it best that Trudeau himself is a good politician but a poor manager.

Comment

And they had to go to China for components.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            One analyst said it best that Trudeau himself is a good politician but a poor manager.
                            They have the system set up for the best personal returns.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Does anyone else get the impression that the entire net zero movement is about funneling money to politically connected friends and family, and has nothing whatsoever to do with saving the world from plant food?
                              Another flakey conspiracy theory Saving the world from "plant food". Huh?

Another typical dumbass spin on climate change by A5 who in his little mind thinks more CO2 will be good for us! Along with a hotter climate that just set a record high temp in New Dehli at 52.9 C.

And was the record setting temperature in Lytton BC at 49.6 C in 2021 good for Lytton and the 600 residents in BC who died in the heat dome?

And the climate change deniers and petro politicians are paid off by the oil companies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...