• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Declares Trump Win is Not on Canada’s Wish List

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Declares Trump Win is Not on Canada’s Wish List

I can just imagine what Trump will say about our denigrate twerp.

We have more to be concerned about than what Trump thinks … we know what he thinks.
    This country is in a heap of problems. Between him and “Singh a song” they make Trump look like a saint.

Comment

Canada won't even be invited or relevant at all.

Comment

Badge of honor to be called out by Trump. No one of sound mind wants part of his Reich.

Comment

Majority of Canadians declare Trudeau not on Canadas wish list.

Comment

Face it a lot of Biden’s policies are a continuation of the Trump administration. Regardless of who’s president Canada is becoming less relevant to the USA. America is looking south as we are cast off.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Face it a lot of Biden’s policies are a continuation of the Trump administration. Regardless of who’s president Canada is becoming less relevant to the USA. America is looking south as we are cast off.
              You win comment of the day.

IF you want to have some fun with this, ask a never Trumper which Trump policy Biden has reversed or at least not doubled down on. The mental gymnastics are highly entertaining.
              Any takers on this forum who want to prove us wrong?

Comment

AF5 - I guess the open border to Mexico is one thing Biden changed.

Comment

America is cozying up to Mexico for manufacturing and labour needs. Canada served a purpose for raw materials and allowed an integrated economy as we are quite similar but things have changed and we are gradually being ignored. Only reason USA played nice was for defence purposes but now seeing how things are going we are more of a liability than a partner. Canada needs to forge its own path. Still keep trade and positive relations with America but not reliant on them to hold our hand for defence or economic prosperity. Time Canada grows up and becomes an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

You win comment of the day.

IF you want to have some fun with this, ask a never Trumper which Trump policy Biden has reversed or at least not doubled down on. The mental gymnastics are highly entertaining.
                    Any takers on this forum who want to prove us wrong?
                    Keystone pipeline, first change Biden made.
                    Subsidization of green policies, not a Trump area of interest.
                    I think Biden has spent more propping up Ukraine than Trump would have.
                    I will add I am not a particular fan of either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post

Keystone pipeline, first change Biden made.
                      Subsidization of green policies, not a Trump area of interest.
                      I think Biden has spent more propping up Ukraine than Trump would have.
                      I will add I am not a particular fan of either.
                      True enough but Biden has been protectionist like the electric car manufacturing and staying the course with the new nafta. The isolationism transcends ruling party. Globalization is a dying beast and the USA can look into itself and do well. All we can hope is our own dickheads realize this and get with the program. The free ride is over.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

True enough but Biden has been protectionist like the electric car manufacturing and staying the course with the new nafta. The isolationism transcends ruling party. Globalization is a dying beast and the USA can look into itself and do well. All we can hope is our own dickheads realize this and get with the program. The free ride is over.
                        Or better yet, tell the Eastern overlords where to stick it drama and join the party to our South since that is the only game in town going forward.

Canceling keystone was just an extension of the protectionist policies of trump.
                        Trump still supported green energy, just different green energy such as biofuels.
                        Trump's pacifist policies versus biden's pro war policies are definitely a drastic difference.
                        ​​​​​​​But the never trumpers still think Trump was going to start world war 3.

Comment

Biden did not kiss Putins a##. He also did not threaten to pull out of Nato.

Comment

So other NATO nations shouldn't have to contribute equitably?
                            That's a relief because we couldn't come close.

Comment

Trump is done and gone. Who cares about him. Think about what’s at hand and that is the fact the USA regardless of party or president in power is moving away from Canada and becoming more inwardly focused as it has done before. Aside from petroleum which they would prefer we keep landlocked and only selling to them they could care less about Canada. They do not need us right now. Maybe down the road but right now they produce enough of their own raw materials and would love not to need Canadian involvement in the auto industry. Some thought Orchard was a nut bar but I think he saw the writing on the wall years ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...