• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Taxpayer subsidies to the Oil patch!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Randy Weekes the former speaker of the Sask Legislature has nothing good to say about Jeremy Harrison the Sask Party House leader nor the party. Ripped up his membership!

The reality is the Sask Party has been bullying supporters and opponents who speak up in disagreement.

Randy Weekes didn't make all this up. Moe called it sour g****s.

That's Curly Moe's lame excuse for bad behavior on the part of the house leader?

The finance minister also sent inappropriate aggressive texts to Weekes! What is Moe's excuse for his finance minster's bad behavior? Because its not sour g****s!

Its a repeated pattern of bullying the speaker when they don't get their way!

So the name of fruit used for jelly and wine is forbidden on Agrisilly?
    Speaking of fruit...
    And wasn't it kind of early in the morning to be thinking about wine?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      Come on Newguy your partisanship is so apparent it is laughable. Sask party isn’t great but your jumping in here further cements the fact you are an ndp troll. No one is believing you schtick. Find a new routine.
      It is called being opened minded.Like I said before the Devine and Sask party were good political corrections.Than they became corrupt and think they can follow their own rules. So what exactly is so scarey about Beck taking over for 4 years until the Sask Party cleans up their act? About all I have heard are about Past NDP governments.nothing about the present opposition .Trump said he would not lose a vote if he shot someone.who exactly is to blame for that Trump or the voters who treat politics like a cult.?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post

It is called being opened minded.
        Having your mind opened sounds like very serious surgery.
        What affliction were the brain surgeons attempting to remediate when they opened your mind? Was it the Trump derangement syndrome?
        Wishing you a speedy recovery.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 17, 2024, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Having your mind opened sounds like very serious surgery.
          What affliction were the brain surgeons attempting to remediate when they opened your mind? Was it the Trump derangement syndrome?
          Wishing you a speedy recovery.
          As I said before to be able to vote different ways would be hard for most on here to understand.Yet if you expect a change in government is it not those that change their votes the ones that actually change government.

Comment

I live in probably the most conservative riding in the country and the province. How do you suggest I vote a different way next time around to remove the Federal liberal NDP coalition?
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 17, 2024, 17:47.

Comment

I guess newguy isn't going to tell me how I should vote in a different way to change government.
              It sure sounds good on paper though.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post

As I said before to be able to vote different ways would be hard for most on here to understand.
                As I said before most everyone in Sask of voting age was born under an NDP influence.

They have only recently chosen to vote a different way.

I know old NDP's that have never voted any other way. Now they just don't vote.
                They don't want to be held responsible when we loose our medicare.

Like all left vs right it has evolved into a rural/urban split.

Comment

I take it newguy says he/she votes everywhere but I get the impression is an ndp partisan masking as a pragmatist. I don’t agree with the Sask party’s conduct as of late and feel Moe should go along with the education minister and several others. Been in power too long but ndp is a bridge too far for anyone who lived before or seen the Notley clown show. Funny how when Chuck tames down Newguy gets more involved here. Kind of like the two bullshitters are working out of the same office. Pathetic to say the least.

Comment

"Like all left vs right it has evolved into a rural/urban split."

All my years the New Democratic Party Party has HATED rural independent folks. They are lefty CONTROL freaks. the state of highways is all one needed to see.

Oh ya, CHANGE that Stupid name party party? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

Oh ya, CHANGE that Stupid name party party? WTF?
                      They are just so much fun that they need to use the word party twice.
                      Obviously they are twice as much fun this way, why else would chuck LOL at almost everything?
                      Their conventions must be as much fun as a tooth extraction without anesthetic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

They are just so much fun that they need to use the word party twice.
                        Obviously they are twice as much fun this way, why else would chuck LOL at almost everything?
                        Their conventions must be as much fun as a tooth extraction without anesthetic
                        Like an evangelical retreat you come back from it feeling you and everyone else are no good sinners needing to embrace the lord to atone for your shortcomings.

Comment

Rather see subsidies to industries that create money than those that take money .., fairly simple math leftists don’t grasp

Comment

Like Econ 101 in university ffs level, but most still don’t get it

Comment

Chuck let me know in a few years how the ROI goes on the white elephant battery plant in Ontario ok ?

Comment

Or the dozens of other fairy tale projects this coalition government is funding btw.
                                SNC , WEEEEE , Ariv Can scam , the billions sent overseas… and on and on and on .
                                lets see a ROI to the taxpayers on them . Then you can spout off , but you won’t be able too

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...