• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey chuckroach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But many of you support the bullies like Trump and Populist Poilievre?

Comment

You forgot the LOL ! it sure was needed , has PP hurt your feelies ? that is very sad CC , hope you recover soon
      Last edited by cropgrower; May 16, 2024, 07:42.

Comment

Populist MEANS people agree with him , want him as leader!

We are all currently BULLIED into climate change hysteria.

Comment

The hypocrites on the left are full of contradictions. While they justify starting wars on Russia's borders and in the Middle East in the name of defending democracy where it never existed in the first place, they have now redefined populist to have negative connotations because a democratically elected leader who is popular amongst the voters might actually win in a fair and honest election.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 16, 2024, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            But many of you support the bullies like Trump and Populist Poilievre?
            You are right on that one Chuck.
            Many do support Populist Poilievre.
            I am not surprised to see the LPC evaporating but am surprised that the NDP don't appear to be on the recieiving end of any of that discontent.
            Actually much of their support is going to Populist Poilievre too.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              The hypocrites on the left are full of contradictions. While they justify starting wars on Russia's borders and in the Middle East in the name of defending democracy, they have now redefined populist to have negative connotations because a democratically elected leader who is popular amongst the voters might actually win in a fair and honest election.
              Where do you fit within the political spectrum?

You were defending Putin and claiming Russia's election was fair while Alexei Navalny died as an polictical prisoner, you willingly except Federal Government program payments while claiming to be a Libertanian, and prevent fellow Albertan's from conducting their daily economic business by participating as a sheepie in the Coutts border blockade.

Only a member of the Agriville choir could get away with what you post on here without ever being challenged.

Comment

Oh to wake up day after election and see the devastating DESTRUCTION of UN populists!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  We just had a talk about bullying and name calling and some alluded to cc being bullied. Bullshit on that.
                  I feel like I’m bulled by chuckroach and my therapist says I probably won’t recover from all the injuries, I just really feel that all of us on agriville deserve some compensation, I’m hoping he has some big money kicking around….

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

I feel like I’m bulled by chuckroach and my therapist says I probably won’t recover from all the injuries, I just really feel that all of us on agriville deserve some compensation, I’m hoping he has some big money kicking around….
                    Do you perchance happen to identify as a minority group?
                    If so, I think you have a slam dunk human rights case against Chuck the white male bully.
                    ​​​​​​​Apparently he hasn't yet given back his excess profits from the last few years, so there must be some money kicking around.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You were defending Putin and claiming Russia's election was fair while Alexei Navalny died as an polictical prisoner, you willingly except Federal Government program payments while claiming to be a Libertanian, and prevent fellow Albertan's from conducting their daily economic business by participating as a sheepie in the Coutts border blockade.

Only a member of the Agriville choir could get away with what you post on here without ever being challenged.

I've said before, I don't fit anywhere in the current political spectrum. As a fiscal conservative and social liberal. But let's work this through logically.
                      ​​​​​​ I'm anti-war, until very recently that would have made me left. Before the radical left became the pro-war faction.

I want to get rid of all government subsidies and restrictions on business. None of the alternatives support anything resembling that in modern times.
                      I'm not an idiot, therefore I don't think I can go on a one-man crusade and single-handedly absolve myself from all government programs while my neighbors continue to partake and expect that I can still compete as an equal. Since I'm not an idiot, I won't fit in with the radical left.

While you were cowering in your basement during covid, I was supporting the citizens who were willing to stand up to tyrannical government overreach. By definition, that would be Liberty which resembles liberal in principle. Unfortunately it does not resemble the current iteration of the liberal parties.

Having said that, I would say I am still politically homeless.
                      But at least I can spell.

A genuine thank you for holding me to task. It is good to analyze one's beliefs and potential contradictions.

And what about you? Where do you fit in the political spectrum?
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 16, 2024, 15:15.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        We just had a talk about bullying and name calling and some alluded to cc being bullied. Bullshit on that.
                        And it appears that agstar left the discussion after we pointed out that he is defending the ultimate bully.

Apparently his dislike of bullying is very selective, depending on whose team the bully is on, and who is being bullied.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 16, 2024, 19:30.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

I've said before, I don't fit anywhere in the current political spectrum. Is a fiscal conservative and social liberal. But let's work this through logically.
                          ​​​​​​ I'm anti-war, until very recently that would have made me left. Before the radical left became the pro-war faction.

I want to get rid of all government subsidies and restrictions on business, that doesn't seem to fit the left or the right in modern times.
                          I'm not an idiot, I don't think I can go on a one-man crusade and single-handedly absolve myself from all government programs while my neighbors continue to partake and expect that I can still compete as an equal. Since I'm not an idiot, I won't fit in with the radical left.

Well you were cowering in your basement, I was supporting the citizens who were willing to stand up to tyrannical government overreach. By definition, that would be Liberty which resembles liberal and principle. Unfortunately it does not resemble the current iteration of the liberal parties.

I would say I am still politically homeless.
                          But at least I can spell.

But a genuine thank you for holding me to task. It is good to analyze one's beliefs and potential contradictions.

And what about you? Where do you fit in the political spectrum?
                          I got to hand it to you, convincing yourself that you took CEBA in order to remain competitive with your neighbors is golden. To actually post that on a chat line, well I"ll leave it at that, I don't want to post what I really think as I don't want to hurt your feelings.

Besides, how do you know all your neighbors participated in CEBA, and I'm sure the $20K forgiveness had nothing to do with your exceptance of free money .

If you think blocking the Coutts border crossing made you a public freedom fighter, Coutts Mayor Jim Willet didn't agree with your tactics when it brought economic hardship to the area residents. In fact he told you and the rest of the sheepies to go home. Hardly a hero 's welcome as you tend to make it sound.

But, being the sheepie you are you took your cue from the three ring leaders and stay put and disrespected your fellow Albertans wishes.

As for political spectrum, my competitive businesses only involvement with anything to do with government is filing yearly income tax returms, Don't need no welfare money to survive at what I do.

But, to you and a few of your choir boy freinds I'm the lefty on Agriville.

So where does that really put you AB5?

Last edited by foragefarmer; May 16, 2024, 15:24.

Comment

Since you asked. I only know about my neighbors who use the same bank that I do. Because our bank was encouraging everyone to take it. These are the same neighbors I am competing with to buy land. Neighbors have told me this and the bank has told me this.

I commend your principles to not be involved in voluntary government programs.
                            I've asked you this before and you didn't answer. What generation of your farm was the last generation to buy any significant farmland at arm's length? I recall you posting that you have some quarters of Bush land which you are leaving as Bush land for.. reasons. Judging by that, I assume you are not the generation paying for the land.
                            Building a business versus coasting on the equity of previous generations give one a completely different perspective.

Comment

I guess Big Lentil was right all along.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You were defending Putin and claiming Russia's election was fair while Alexei Navalny died as an polictical prisoner, you willingly except Federal Government program payments while claiming

Maybe you meant to say we “accept” not “except”?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...