• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey chuckroach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Hey its a new era in public discourse! Try to keep up! Trump and Poilievre are admired for putting down journalists and their political opponents.

If Crypto PP gets to insult and call Trudeau a wacko and PP's supporters can fly F Trudeau flags at every chance and the usual suspects on Agrisilly cheer all this on, surely a little ruff ruff at little doggie isn't so bad?

But why pay attention or heed to pretend libertarians who want to make the rules for everyone except themselves? And then go on to to condone or exhibit even worse behavior right here on sillyville?

I sure don't worry about the nit pickers fake outrage who claim to be above the name calling, because we all know they are full of excrement.

When they run out of good comebacks and they are losing the war of words, they spend a lot of their time whining and complaining about nothing!

And when really stupid posters like tsipper say "Those arsonists are sparking up climate change again" and the people who should know better say nothing, there is no reason to be subtle or nice.

Because dumbass flat earthers like Tsipper and BL will never change what little mind they have.
    what other leader said these people are taking up space ,do we tolerate these people ? one about 70 years ago comes to mind , he earned every bit of the hate he gets

Comment

I’m pretty sure chuckroach isn’t feeling bullied, can you even bully a bot?

Comment

Since Chuck has set the bar as low as possible, and pronounced that he is justified in behaving however immorally he wants because he is just copying how the politicians behave.
        I suppose that applies to all citizens now.
        Good to know that I can now wear black face is often as I like, sexually assault in minor and pay them to go away, if anyone I want to, lie about any and everything without any consequences, commit fraud on a national scale... The list of what is now permitted is nearly endless, and that's just based on one politicians lack of ethics.
        The race to the bottom just hit overdrive.

Personally, I am going to aspire to emulating better role models then the bottom of the barrel of politicians.

Comment

I do believe that most politicians are narcissists as well as the mayor of the sandbox.

Comment

And after Chuck's failed political career, now we are stuck with him. Still playing out his fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
              I do believe that most politicians are narcissists as well as the mayor of the sandbox.
              I tend to agree. Takes a special breed of thick skinned bullshit artist. Chuck is angered too easily and lacks tact. Hence he wasn’t successful as a federal ndp candidate in a particular riding ( I’m not doxing anyone even if I think they’re over the top). CC thrives on conflict and thinking any bullying going on towards him is asinine as he has brought it upon himself willingly. Would be a detriment to those truly bullied to lump CC into that. For the those here who lean to cc’s pov and defend his behaviour is no better than those leaning the other way supporting the likes of Putin or Trump.

Comment

You guys sure have vivid imaginations!

A bot, or a failed politician? Where do you guys come up with this imaginary crap?

When you run out of good arguments you can always come up with more silly!

We are getting a glimpse into the minds of those susceptible to unfounded grand conspiracy theories! It's anti science and anti evidence flat earther type thinking.

But don't let that stop you from more irrational speculation!
                Last edited by chuckChuck; May 14, 2024, 06:47.

Comment

We get a glimpse into a few minds on here. I wouldn't scale yours any higher than anyone else.
                  Your thrust is weak and your parry absent.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    You guys sure have vivid imaginations!

A bot, ...? Where do you guys come up with this imaginary crap?
                    Chuck, we agree, I always swallow my pride and acknowledge when you post something I agree with.

Bots use artificial INTELLIGENCE, I see no sign of intelligence, artificial or otherwise in any of your posts. Just repetition of the same ineffective talking points, insults and name calling. AI would learn from its mistakes and improve the effectiveness of its debating methods.
                    Whereas you just exemplify the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                    Good for you for recognizing the grievous error in TSIPP's logic.

Comment

Yup I fudged up, definitely not a bot!

Comment

Do you see how that works chuck?
                        The rest of us mortal humble human beings gracefully admit when we made a mistake. We don't resort to attacking the poster who brought the mistake to our attention.
                        We can set our differences aside and agree with our opponents, or call out someone who we typically agree with.

You should try it sometime.

Comment

The entertainment value is waning.
                          And although it requires some mental exercise to take the high road, for which there is merit, dealing with the porcine brain leads to the same unsatisfactory result.
                          What are we accomplishing and how does it add to our life.

Comment

Black powder, you need to be more careful about using those big words. Apparently Chuck doesn't like big academic sounding words like Rex Murphy used to use. .
                            ​​​​​ Be prepared for a posthumous tongue lashing
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 14, 2024, 11:50.

Comment

To borrow from a children's book.
                              You are filling someone's bucket or emptying it. There are both kinds of people everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                The entertainment value is waning.
                                And although it requires some mental exercise to take the high road, for which there is merit, dealing with the porcine brain leads to the same unsatisfactory result.
                                What are we accomplishing and how does it add to our life.
                                Kind of like the drunk everyone associates with partially for entertainment but in the back of your mind you want to help them but eventually you realize they can’t be helped.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...