• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey chuckroach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

People like ts.,crop, jazz are not helpng.
    Yes, of course it must be someone else's fault that Chuck behaves like a narcissistic petulant 2 year old.

To protect themselves from feelings of inferiority and shame, narcissists must always deny their shortcomings, cruelties, and mistakes. Often, they will do so by projecting their own faults on to others

Comment

It’s my fault he acts the way he does, I’ll be the whipping boy.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        It’s my fault he acts the way he does, I’ll be the whipping boy.
        But who is to blame for the way you behave? Your parents? Where you a bully in school? Calling people names. I was bullied in school., so I take it more seriously.

Comment

Bullying is nothing to take lightly. Sad thing it happens more often among adults than admitted. Sorry to hear Aggie you were bullied. Seen kids do themselves in over it.

Comment

But who is to blame for the way you behave? Your parents? Where you a bully in school? Calling people names. I was bullied in school., so I take it more seriously.
            I get along with pretty much everyone, nobody bullying anyone, but if you’re concerned about name calling why don’t you call out the professional? You know, the guy that you say isn’t the worst….

Comment

Sorry to hear that agstar, and thank you for sharing.
              However, given that, makes it even more inexplicable that you continue to support the cyberbully on agriville.

Comment

There is a difference between calling out someone for their beliefs and making a personal derogatory comment. If you can't see the difference then you have a problem.

Comment

So if I’m a flat earther or an antivaxxer it’s okay?
                  how bout if I don’t agree on the current CO2 tax ?
                  I can keep going but I’ll bet you get the drift.
                  is everyone on agriville silly or just a select few?

Comment

I dunno. Maybe a bit a bullying might be a good thing here and there. You cant call anyone a nerd anymore... and ive met alot of people who definitely need a vocal slap upside their nerd head.

for instance. How about all the nerds that believed in all the residential school graves in kamloops? 8 mill later.. no money left.. no idea where it went .. and ruh roh...no bodies found!
                    This was nerds pandering to nerds.

Someone needed to step up and say

HEY NERDS. Stop being nerds!

Everyones soooo worried about being called names. Where? On the internet?
                    good lord.

We have all signed up for this! Literally, all of us have had to make an account and then log on to this website
                    LIKE A BUNCH OF NERDS!

When did we all turn into such prissy little sissy pants that handle a typed nerd word.

Lets focus on better things.

Flat earther. Meh.
                    Antivaxxer. So what?

To each their own.

Just for the love of god...everyone stop being such nerds.

Comment

There is a difference between calling out someone for their beliefs and making a personal derogatory comment. If you can't see the difference then you have a problem.
                      Thank you for explaining how this works.
                      So, when Chuck is preaching about his belief in the religion of global warming (belief being his word not mine(, I am justified in calling him out on that.
                      But when Chuck makes a personal derogatory comment about me, such as calling me a dumbass or a flat earther, that is not acceptable.
                      I can definitely see the difference here.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 13, 2024, 00:01.

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe he’s trying to say that only the left dictates what is acceptable, I don’t get it ….

Comment

I would say that is exactly how that should be construed.

Comment

Hey its a new era in public discourse! Try to keep up! Trump and Poilievre are admired for putting down journalists and their political opponents.

If Crypto PP gets to insult and call Trudeau a wacko and PP's supporters can fly F Trudeau flags at every chance and the usual suspects on Agrisilly cheer all this on, surely a little ruff ruff at little doggie isn't so bad?

But why pay attention or heed to pretend libertarians who want to make the rules for everyone except themselves? And then go on to to condone or exhibit even worse behavior right here on sillyville?

I sure don't worry about the nit pickers fake outrage who claim to be above the name calling, because we all know they are full of excrement.

When they run out of good comebacks and they are losing the war of words, they spend a lot of their time whining and complaining about nothing!

And when really stupid posters like tsipper say "Those arsonists are sparking up climate change again" and the people who should know better say nothing, there is no reason to be subtle or nice.

Because dumbass flat earthers like Tsipper and BL will never change what little mind they have.
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; May 13, 2024, 06:49.

Comment

Of course, it is Trump's fault that you can't act like an adult.
                              Refer to my post about the description of a narcissist

Comment

you are right , and you just described chuck to a T

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...