• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative MP declares war on Tim Hortons' 'woke paper lids'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More evidence that the lightweight CPC are really taking on the most important issues facing the nation! Bring back more plastic! And Axe the facts!

Make that a double double down on stupid!

They are so determined to bring back more plastics they wont even let companies pilot alternatives so that they can find the ones that work!

Pretty soon the CPC won't even allow you to say plastic alternatives and reusable shopping bags! Don't say reusable and bidegradable! Or the petro plastic promoters will boycot you!

They must really hate paper bags!

What a silly bunch of useless MPs they have!

'I don't know about you but until Tim Hortons gets rid of this paper lid, I'm done with Tim Hortons,' says the MP for the federal riding of Lambton-Kent-Middlesex
    ​

Newsflash. Liberal/NDP Coalition carbon tax declares war on citizens trying to keep themselves from freezing to death in a sub arctic county.

Comment

WTF is a lightweight CPC ? are the liberal/NDP s all heavy weights ? oh and is mc donalds still giving out all the garbage plastic toys to kids ? are they OK and straws not OK ?

Comment

Hopefully an indicator that the CPC isn't going to be a bunch of virtuous morons and will focus on real issues when they take over?

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
          Newsflash. Liberal/NDP Coalition carbon tax declares war on citizens trying to keep themselves from freezing to death in a sub arctic county.
          Exactly, and chucks worried about fricken straws ???

Comment

We had biodegradable shopping bags and the Liberals took that away on us. Appears Chuck thinks biodegradable straws are ok now. Why not the biodegradable bags?

Comment

I expect that if you were to follow the money, you would find out which liberal friends and family are making money off of paper straws and reusable bags. But not off of biodegradable bags.

​​​​​​

Comment

I’m all for biodegradable cause it’s another use for our crops potentially.

Comment

Sad day today - RIP Rex Murphy

Comment

Rex had a long career at CBC where he spun his often pedantic big words that almost nobody uses into sometimes interesting analysis and commentary.

Then he took a right turn and eventually ended up at the National Post writing dumbed down fodder and political partisan fluff and opinion for the National Post readers who expected partisan babble instead of thoughtful opinions. He turned into a Conservative hack cheerleader in a paper that is predictably hyper partisan and right wing on just about all issues.

The long time CBC host, became a hero of the people who hate the CBC, but never admit to watching it!

Comment

You don't even have enough respect or morals to wait until the body is cold before slandering the deceased and using the tragedy to score political points for your agenda. Disgusting.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 11, 2024, 09:09.

Comment

I would like to see the numbers on how many are listening to Cross Country Checkup now compared to when Rex hosted.
                        Not only was he much more entertaining he had more diverse topics than what CBC likes to spew out now.
                        I was a regular listener.

I can't make 5 minutes when I hear it now.
                        Last edited by shtferbrains; May 12, 2024, 09:58.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Rex had a long career at CBC where he spun his often pedantic big words that almost nobody uses into sometimes interesting analysis and commentary.

Then he took a right turn and eventually ended up at the National Post writing dumbed down fodder and political partisan fluff and opinion for the National Post readers who expected partisan babble instead of thoughtful opinions. He turned into a Conservative hack cheerleader in a paper that is predictably hyper partisan and right wing on just about all issues.

The long time CBC host, became a hero of the people who hate the CBC, but never admit to watching it!
                          This post is typical coming from you. The guy just died and this is the shit coming out of your mouth. For as virtuous and woke as you are you are sure not showing it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

This post is typical coming from you. The guy just died and this is the shit coming out of your mouth. For as virtuous and woke as you are you are sure not showing it.
                            Chuck was more or less paraphrasing a nasty and petty article from CBC.
                            It had no byline as no one seemed to want be seen as responsible for such a stinking pile of shit. They edited it the next day but still no byline.
                            Don't recall ever seeing that before.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              I would like to see the numbers on how many are listening to Cross Country Checkup now compared to when Rex hosted.
                              No only was he much more entertaining he had more diverse topics than what CBC likes to spew out now.
                              I was a regular listener.

I can't make 5 minutes when I hear it now.
                              Only CBC topics are Trans, LGBTQ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...