• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives want more Plastic and plastic straws? Huh?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grease tubes are now plastic instead of cardboard. Packaged in Belgium. Huh, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      My grease tubes are now plastic instead of cardboard. Packaged in Belgium. Huh, go figure.
      So are chucks . I wonder if he will trip completely out over that as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        More plastic, CO2 and pollution will be good for us?

I am starting to see a trend here!
        The trend I'm starting to see here is that you can't seem to differentiate between entirely beneficial harmless plant food, and actual harmful, toxic, and dangerous pollution.

Once again, you grouped vitally necessary for life on earth plant fertilizer in with plastic waste and labelled them both as pollution.

Since another trend is that you seem to use a lot of childish imagery in your posts, such s cartoons, and smiley faces, here is a quote from a childish TV show you might be familiar with:
        One of these things is not like the other one.
        No wonder you call it Agrisilly.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Exactly! Single use plastic bans of straws and shopping bags is a fart in the wind greenwashing. The big floating mass of plastic in the middle of the Pacific Ocean sure as hell wasn’t created by North America. The amount of excess packaging is atrocious. Just think how much oil imported by China goes into wrapping up things in that hard finger cutting crap.
          Plastic shopping bags was a good move to get rid of.I have noticed less bags in the area around our towns dump .That alone is a huge positive .

Comment

Only the dumb ass climate change deniers like A5 think increasing levels of CO2 are not pollution.

"Although it has some very important and beneficial effects, CO2 meets the legal and encyclopedic definitions of a "pollutant", and human CO2 emissions pose a threat to public health and welfare.​"

Water is absolutely needed by plants, humans and the planet too, but to much of it will kill you! But water makes the plants grow says A5, therefore it is safe and never a problem! LOL

Comment

Great water analogy, Chuck.
              I did a quick Google search trying to find out what level of atmospheric CO2 becomes harmful to plants. And apparently Google doesn't seem to think that is a problem.
              You have a lot more spare time than the rest of us who are busy putting in crops. Can you perhaps do some research and let us know at what level does co2 become toxic to plants?
              And do we have enough fossil fuel reserves to ever achieve that level?
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 10, 2024, 12:04.

Comment

Can you imagine someone so brainwashed that they would argue that CO2 is not good for plants.

Comment

The ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    The ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance.
                    Yes. A prime example of the dunning Kruger effect on public display.
                    Chuck definitely falls on the extreme confidence peak of ignorance on the Left end of the dunning Kruger curve

Comment

"but too much of it will kill you!" Tell us how much will KILL us?

"what level does co2 become toxic to plants?"

Then answer that too!

Comment

Very sad that Glen continues his wild assumptions and wild accusations.
                        Glen should just give up already
                        but it ms entertainment i guess at times
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; May 11, 2024, 05:08.

Comment

Glen has turned a decent rural issues into an Agri silly for over decade

Comment

Only the dumbasses think I said too much CO2 is a problem for plants!

And that more CO2 and plastic will be good for us.

Give up A5, you are wasting your time and energy with lame nothing posts!

Comment

There you go, lumping plant food and pollution in the same category again.

Comment

A5 I know you have trouble with understanding CO2 and greenhouse gas emissions but try to open your mind a little!

"Although it has some very important and beneficial effects, CO2 meets the legal and encyclopedic definitions of a "pollutant", and human CO2 emissions pose a threat to public health and welfare.​"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...