• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives want more Plastic and plastic straws? Huh?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservatives want more Plastic and plastic straws? Huh?

You gotta laugh at the Saskatoon MP Corey Tochor whose biggest issue is his kids hate paper straws. Wow!

He makes all kinds of bogus claims about banning single use straws and keeps forgetting his reusable shopping bags too!

What a hardship!

Did he ever thinks his kids don't need any kind of straw? Or that he could just figure out how to remember his cotton reusable shopping bags?

This is the kind of crap the Conservatives are going worry about for a private members bill?

They want more single plastic in the environment?

He doesn't know that plastics straws contain harmful chemicals exposing his children?

Change is hard for Conservatives! LOL

'They suck': Sask. MP takes aim at paper straws, tables bill pushing back against single-use plastics ban

Conservative MP says private member's bill prompted by family hatred of paper straws

A Saskatchewan MP is hoping to make the move to ban single-use plastics disintegrate like a soggy paper straw.

"What inspired me about my Private Member's Bill 380 was my two boys. And they hate the paper straw for milkshakes, for Slurpees, or anything. They suck," Conservative representative for Saskatoon-University Corey Tochor said in a video posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

?

You never credited the CBC for digging up that incredible piece of reporting?

Didn't the have any consultation with a very impotant University academic expert to confirm the importance of paper straws?

Keep dragging the bottom of the CBC website for your inspiration!?

Comment

SOUTH PARK ARCHIVES

ADVERTISEMENT
      SOUTH PARK ARCHIVES
      Chuck Chuck
      EDIT
      Chuck_Chuck
      CHARACTER INFORMATION
      RACE
      Man/Bear/Pig hybrid
      HAIR
      Brown
      VOICED BY
      Betty Boogie Parker
      RELATIVES
      FATHER
      ManBearPig
      MOTHER
      PigBearGirl
      APPEARANCES
      FIRST
      South Park: The Streaming Wars Part 2

Chuck Chuck is the child of ManBearPig and PigBearGirl.

Background
      Chuck Chuck along with its mother have been dwelling within the caves under Pi Pi's Urineworld, hidden from public eye including the water park staff themselves. As Cartman, Butters and Tolkien stumble upon the cave, they are discovered and locked up by the staff, but gets freed by Chuck Chuck with the help of its mother. Both Chuck Chuck and PigBearGirl later reveal themselves during a commercial shooting for Pi-Pi's streaming service, where it is learnt that Pi-Pi had been attempting to control climate change by "****ing its mom", effectively referring to both mother and child. In response, ManBearPig turns against his former superior and beheads him.

Following the restoration of Colorado's water supply from the Government Desalinization Plant, Chuck Chuck's family make their return to the forest. Upon seeing Chuck Chuck, Linda Black points it out as the "future climate change" and suggests killing it, but Stan offers to reach out to it instead, hoping that it would turn out different from its father.

Appearance
      Similar to ManBearPig's appearance, Chuck Chuck is a humanoid creature with a pig snout, ears, tails and feet, with much of its body covered in brown fur, he unusually has a mouth within his mouth, making him almost resemble a person in a costume.

Trivia
      Chuck Chuck resembles an Ewok from the Star Wars franchise.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	254
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	794565......?

Comment

Woke politicians fall for every stunned idea that inconveniences us. Kick them to the curb!

Comment

This is without a doubt the most pressing issue facing farmers at this time of year while we try to get the crop in the ground.
            Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I will shut the tractor off and go immediately devote all of my attention to this travesty.
            I trust my fellow posters will all do the same.

Comment

Wouldn’t there be glue and chemicals in the paper straw that we would be ingesting? Always thought that plastic likely the healthier option…

Comment

It’s a wonder they don’t ban single use condoms and feminine hygiene products. Though it would go against population control deemed necessary by the Malthusians. Chuck being a south park fan must be in favour of Cherokee hair tampons.

Comment

I'm wondering how many single use grain bags Chuck uses on his 40 floor tile farm? Or should I say grocery bags?

Comment

On second thought, if his farm uses the 1/64th scale machinery, he may be using condoms as grain bags. I will not speculate if they are single use or not.

Comment

1st off

Black powder-- your southpark reference here is far and away the best comment ive ever read on agriville. A +++++ amazing

2nd

Chuck. Cmon.
                      the guy can introduce whatever bill he wants. Doesnt mean itll pass. Your dirt digging here is starting to get... ahem.. paper thin... in substance.

And food for thought that makes all this plastic ban a complete joke..

i can walk into a grocery store and get g****s..veggies.. etc that are already IN a NON RECYCLABLE PLASTIC container ( fun fact, the hard plastic containers that lettuce and pineapple chunks..etc..come in...are NOT recyclable)
                      and get apples and put them in a plastic bag ( or buy a prepacked pack of a dozen apples that are... in plastic)..

Take all of these plastic containers and pay for them.but i cant carry them out... in a plastic bag...

Simply. Wow.

Oh, and chuck, ya lame duck, dont forget about the liberals, infact, banning the NON PLASTIC containing compostable bags that were made in canada and being sold in Calgary co'-op stores.

Whooops!

I expecT crickets from chucko!

Was that a tumbleweed i see in the distance? Blowing by.....

NEXT!

Comment

Keep em coming..sir chuck. I get kicks out of blowing nuclear sized holes in your boringgggggg material.

Pewpew ( lazer sound)

Comment

I'm just relieved to know that we have all the other problems solved, so now we can concentrate on banning then unbanning plastic straws. Having solved homelessness, fentanyl, cost of living crisis, abysmal productivity, out of control debt and deficit, a healthcare system on the verge of collapse, and Canada's embarrassing reputation on the world stage, government can now 0move on to the really important problems such as plastic straws.
                          Deck chairs and the Titanic comes to mind.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 6, 2024, 22:05.

Comment

yes plastic straws and diagolan are the two biggest problems in canada now by far !

Comment

The straws are likely not biodegradable, and are also vectors for chemicals considered hazardous to human and environmental health: study

It turns out all those paper straws are bad for the environment too

Not only are the straws likely not biodegradable, they are also vectors for chemicals considered hazardous to human and environmental health, a new study found
                              ?
                              A new study published in the journal Food Additives and Contaminants examined more than 20 different brands of plant-based straws and found high levels of toxic chemicals in almost all of them.

Although Canada’s straw ban has often pitched as a means to protect ocean health, the vast majority of plastic in the world’s oceans comes from a handful of countries (largely in South Asia) that dump their waste directly onto beaches or into rivers.?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...