• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PP loses his cool in the house!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP loses his cool in the house!

You gotta laugh at Crypto PP getting the boot from the House.

His stupid visit with the protestors that are linked to Diagolon and white nationalists and other extremists is coming back to be used against him. Surprise!

And he completely fails to distance himself from Alex Jones endorsement? Huh? What is the downside of saying Jones is an idiot and I don't want his endorsement?

It was a great opportunity for Trudeau to point out that PP's decision making is poor. And he keeps stepping in the dog excrement again and again. Much to the Liberals advantage in portraying him as an extremist.

And when little PP loses his cool he says "unparlimentary" words and embarrasses himself and the whole CPC.

Not the kind of words of a prime minister in waiting. And so the whole group of CPC children left the playground and took their ball home!

Did you actually watch the exchange? Or are you just (as usual) regurgitating the jizz that comes out of JT's tiny member? Whacko doesn't even begin to describe the current PM or this joke of a government running, or rather ruining our country. The Speaker is offside for throwing him out for refusing to retract his statement, but of course, he is a Lib so all is well with that. The hipocrisy that continuously spews from the mouths of the ruling party, and the few cronies they have left is staggering...

Comment

You can tell whose arse the speaker of the house is kissing , pretty darn easy to spot yesterday if you watched Question Period. The narcissist who is our leader was spewing a bunch of very deliberate comments at Pollievre and NOTHING was said by the house speaker.

Comment

It was a childish display by a wannabe PM. They were debating drug policy. PP was not offering new solutions , just repeating what has not worked.

Comment

Funny cc brought this up considering he lost his cool at a candidates Forum and called Ritz a son of an unwed mother.

Comment

i don't know how anybody keeps their cool in theatre called parliament , never a straight answer to anything , just rant off something that is wrote out for them , ofter not even relevant to question , just like cc does on here

Comment

I realize pp can't tip his hand but his tactics are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                i don't know how anybody keeps their cool in theatre called parliament , never a straight answer to anything , just rant off something that is wrote out for them , ofter not even relevant to question , just like cc does on here
                It's a theater they train for years to play in.

Comment

Has chuck bothered to check out the price on bitcoin lately. Best inflation hedge out there.

Hows that safe supply experiment going anyway. Talk about whackjobs in BC.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    I realize pp can't tip his hand but his tactics are getting old.
                    Since PP has been the leader, looks to me like it has been one continuous election campaign in the house of commons. Nothing constructive comes out of it that I can tell.

It's easy to look smart and virtuous and appear as an effective debater when the opponent is the inept trudeau. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
                    It's not clear what benefit the voters and taxpayers receive from the theatrics.

Comment

JT is not inept as a politician.
                      All I hear from either are catch phrases.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        JT is not inept as a politician.
                        All I hear from either are catch phrases.
                        That is setting the bar extremely low.
                        By that standard, even Agriville's own cut and paste /catch phrase junky is competent.

Comment

According to the dictionary (and 10 years in power) I'd say he is successful.
                          Although, all a successful wall clock needs is a good double A battery.

Comment

What was chuck saying again...something about Alex Jones and Diagolon.

Fairness budget poll today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...