• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Education Today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just commenting on what happened . Was very successful ,with most going on to get off welfare after the experiment was over. You are welcome to suggest your solution.

Comment

We were visiting with a niece who is in 2 nd year university. Her average is in the 90’s, so I said, “Why don’t you go into medicine, with marks like that and your family history? “ She said, “I can’t, I am not vaccinated.” Apparently in College of Medicine, they need to show proof of vaccination. My humble opinion would say, “ What a Travesty”.
      Last edited by sumdumguy; May 6, 2024, 13:56.

Comment

with bill 36 passed or about to be passed in BC anybody would be insane to go into healthcare now in canada , likely spread to other provinces too

Comment

What is it the tyrants keep telling us about how no one is or was ever coerced into getting the vaccine?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            What is it the tyrants keep telling us about how no one is or was ever coerced into getting the vaccine?
            I can’t become a certified electrician without taking training. Does that mean I’m coerced into schooling?

I can’t become an RCMP officer without passing a psych evaluation. Does that mean I’m coerced into telling a psychiatrist personal details?

I can’t work for Canada Post without a criminal record check. Does that mean I’m coerced into not having a criminal record?

I can’t legally drive unless I pass tests and get a drivers license. Have I been coerced into paying money and doing tests?

As adults our lives are built around decisions we make and what we prioritize. When pre requisites, standards, or laws, are contrary to our decisions or priorities, that doesn’t mean we’re being coerced to change our minds. It means things we’ve chosen have put other things out of our reach. Be they jobs/careers, travel, or even something basic like driving.

People need to stop boohooing that they don’t have the same opportunities because of decisions they’ve made in their lives. It’s at least as old a tale of woe as listening to those boohooing about things that happened decades ago. If someone doesn’t think there should be equal opportunity for some demographics then they should stop expecting equal opportunity for all their life decisions.

Comment

To make your electrician comparison more analogous to being forced to take a vaccine to keep your job or education;
              The forced vaccine would be the equivalent of apprentice electricians having to grab a hold of a potentially live high voltage wire as part of their training. There's only a 1 in 100 chance that it's actually live, and not all of the apprentices die instantly, some will survive. How many people would choose that career in that case?

A few years ago, I would have absolutely agreed with you. But given everything we now know about the vaccine, this is not the same as the examples you made. How many people died or were disabled from having to take a psych evaluation?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                To make your electrician comparison more analogous to being forced to take a vaccine to keep your job or education;
                The forced vaccine would be the equivalent of apprentice electricians having to grab a hold of a potentially live high voltage wire as part of their training. There's only a 1 in 100 chance that it's actually live, and not all of the apprentices die instantly, some will survive. How many people would choose that career in that case?

A few years ago, I would have absolutely agreed with you. But given everything we now know about the vaccine, this is not the same as the examples you made. How many people died or were disabled from having to take a psych evaluation?
                You go to any anti vax page and you will find a plethora of people who had reactions to common vaccines like the MMR. Knowing they had reactions, should we all forgo the vaccines?

Should I be comfortable if I’m immunocompromised going in to a doctors office full of people who are not vaccinated for Measels, mumps, or rubella, because a portion of the population has a reaction to the vaccine?

A portion of the population has a reaction to gluten also, let’s not grow wheat. And some are lactose intolerant so ban dairy.

Now your response to the latter is going to be we aren’t forced to eat wheat or dairy, which is true, those are choices we make in life. And while I didn’t agree with forcing the general population into a vaccine with little backup information, nor do I think the small phrase of “I can’t (go to medical school), I’m not vaccinated” is a good summation of the situation.

Medical personnel should be held to a higher standard for health criteria just as RCMP should be held to a higher standard psychologically. If you disagree with the pre requisites for those careers, then you’re unlikely to succeed in them anyway.

How many people could be harmed if people in careers like law enforcement are just allowed to bypass psych evaluations because of their personal beliefs?

Comment

Again, with the benefit of hindsight, it we are holding medical people to a higher standard of health(and critical thinking), then the unvaccinated win that one hands down. By that logic, shouldn't they be the first ones hired?

Comment

I wouldn’t say anyone wins anything hands down. Saying so displays bias.

Comment

Win was probably the wrong choice of word.
                      Statistically speaking with a few years of data now, the unvaccinated are healthier by all measures.

Comment

That’s not a claim I believe has much substance behind it at this point in time.

As always, correlation does not equal causation.

Comment

See this is how an intelligent debate takes place between two disagreeing parties Chuck. Take note.

Comment

Lol

…

Comment

Blaithin, there are millions of unvaxxed people admitted into this country every day, and they do frequent our medical offices. Should they be denied entry?

Comment

Looks like Chris Cuomo had done a full 180 on vaccines , now claims to be injured himself

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...