• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Education Today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cc and goaley

Comment

So the pretend libertarian wants to tell everyone how to post and what is acceptable communication?

And Jazz, the vaccines are going to be used to cull the herd again? Okay that explains it all then!

And you wonder why I call it Agrisilly?

Comment

If all the excess deaths worldwide were added up i would think Jazz's number would be on the low side

Comment

What numbers from a credible source? Not from fake antivaxer sources.

Because there is no credible evidence.

Comment

without fail same reply cc , try a bit harder to come up with some real information , tell us why their is an aprox 10% jump in excess death in lots of countrys worldwide , and cancer numbers are way up etc , i have been following this paramedic in New York and when the jab rolled out thats when he it got very busy with younger people having cardiac issues , even small kids as he posted yesterday ,never before seen in his career , tell us why , and believe me we all hope its not the untested jab

Comment

Correlation does not equal causation.

It could literally be anything.

Exposure to any type of chemical that’s caused biomagnification. Glyphosate, Glufosinate, Paraquat… what are the residues on food really.

Could be the credit card sized amount of microplastics we apparently inhale daily.

Could be what’s in the chem trails that all the airplanes are spraying.

Could even be a symptom or result of having had Covid.

To take the numbers of deaths and presume it is a vaccine with nothing backing you up besides timing, and then telling everyone that’s how it is, is pretty much the definition of having an agenda. Someone doesn’t like the vaccine so is going to attribute anything new to it.

The whole thing is like if someone is petting my cat and I pull her tail. She’s unlikely to turn around and scratch me, she’s going to scratch the person in her face, even though they aren’t the ones that did anything.

Comment

Guaranteed it’s the new vaxx, with out a doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  Correlation does not equal causation.

It could literally be anything.
                  Very true.
                  But for some reason, the people supporting the vaccine are also the ones most excited about all weather events being absolute proof of climate change. Correlation always implies causation in that instance.
                  Then they reverse the hypocrisy again with alternative energy, where more alternative energy always results in higher costs, but according to the same people, correlation does not imply causation in that case.

They seem to be very selective about how they apply the correlation and causation mantra.

Comment

I didn’t realize there are only two camps to be in: The pro vax and the Vax will make you die early camps. And if I end up in one my views on climate change must meet certain prerequisites.

I must have lost my way and ended up somewhere else. Seems to be few others here. Not sure if that’s good or not.

Comment

I didn’t realize there are only two camps to be in: The pro vax and the Vax will make you die early camps. And if I end up in one my views on climate change must meet certain prerequisites.

I must have lost my way and ended up somewhere else. Seems to be few others here. Not sure if that’s good or not.
                      Right from the beginning, I have found talking to people in person, nearly everyone seems to be in the middle camp. Whereas online, there are only the two extremes.

I said from the start, both sides are wrong. The vaccine won't be nearly as harmful as the anti-crowd thinks it is. And it won't be nearly as effective as the pro side wants it to be.

Comment

The increase in cancers are worldwide, in every culture and demographic with especially shocking increases in young people. Some of these are countries with little food processing and exposure to modern chemicals.

Causation starts with looking for a common denominator. What is the one thing that happened to 4B people on the planet in the past 4 yrs. Start there. Thats the same logic the climate scientists used to find carbon as the culprit for any weather event.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Right from the beginning, I have found talking to people in person, nearly everyone seems to be in the middle camp. Whereas online, there are only the two extremes.

I said from the start, both sides are wrong. The vaccine won't be nearly as harmful as the anti-crowd thinks it is. And it won't be nearly as effective as the pro side wants it to be.
                          It was probably a placebo and there’s scientists looking at the phenomenal results of research to see how stupid people are.

Comment

Stillbirth numbers are also up , why is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                              Stillbirth numbers are also up , why is that ?
                              Because it’s becoming harder and harder to get an abortion even when you know the pregnancy isn’t viable?

Comment

Sounds like you must be one of those radical centrists.
                                In this increasingly polarized society, one would think that that middle of the road position would be acceptable. But forage likes to attack me for being a fence sitter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...