• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith’s Bill 18 is as cynical and nefarious as it gets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WR isn’t wrong!
    chuckroach just keeps reeling in the complements!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      WR isn’t wrong!
      chuckroach just keeps reeling in the complements!
      I think when agstar told him he wasn't the worst poster, it really went to his head.

Comment

I think chuckroach accepted the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          I think chuckroach accepted the challenge.
          Everyone needs a goal in life. With enough encouragement, I think he can accomplish this.
          Who can be an impartial judge? Agstar himself? Or do we vote democratically? Since Chuck thinks science is a Democratic process, that may be the appropriate answer

Comment

You guys sure spend a lot of time worrying about me instead of coming up with good arguments!

Instead Wilton says stupid things like people who are concerned about climate change are as bad as Hitler? Huh? And then is offended when I fire back?

And A5 spends a lot his time making lame ineffective arguments about the tone of my posts and emojis? The pretend libertarian nit picker has no better comebacks?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              You guys sure spend a lot of time worrying about me instead of coming up with good arguments!

Instead Wilton says stupid things like people who are concerned about climate change are as bad as Hitler? Huh? And then is offended when I fire back?

And A5 spends a lot his time making lame ineffective arguments about the tone of my posts and emojis? The pretend libertarian nit picker has no better comebacks?
              That was a very strong performance Chuck.

You really are taking this challenge seriously.

Comment

Taking Agrisilly seriously? Not a chance!

This is where dumb and dumber flourish. The home of the flat earthers and other weird and strange ideas!

Comment

Do you know what you should take seriously?
                  When your only Ally on this forum tells you that you aren't the worst poster. Then fails to come up with an example of a worse poster. In fact he failed to even find an example of another poster whose behavior was so childish that they were banished to their own forum.

Any person with even an iota of self-awareness would pause for some self-reflection and consider that perhaps it's not you but it's me that is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

No loser you’re the one I’m comparing to Hitler or Stalin. No one here is falling for your bs.

Comment

It’s not chuckroach’s fault, he’s batshit crazy, blame all his crap on his mental health and it all makes perfect sense

Comment

I’ve said it times before cc isn’t wrong about some of what he says it’s just the candour is reprehensible. Lots here agree the provincial intrusion into municipal politics is stupid and wrong but still the argument turns into a soapbox to call everyone flat earthers or whatever the talking points are. No cc your argument style is lame because you can’t help yourself.

Comment

"Reprehensible"

The compliments just keep coming.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            I’ve said it times before cc isn’t wrong about some of what he says it’s just the candour is reprehensible. Lots here agree the provincial intrusion into municipal politics is stupid and wrong but still the argument turns into a soapbox to call everyone flat earthers or whatever the talking points are. No cc your argument style is lame because you can’t help yourself.
                            Nothings changed in over a decade, simply a self righteous , extremely narcissistic person that loves to throw shade at everyone around them . The more chuck posts the worse it gets .
                            look at it as entertainment, that’s all it is at this point like the Federal coalition government. Sadly willing to destroy the lives of others , and excited to do so

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Nothings changed in over a decade, simply a self righteous , extremely narcissistic person that loves to throw shade at everyone around them . The more chuck posts the worse it gets .
                              look at it as entertainment, that’s all it is at this point like the Federal coalition government. Sadly willing to destroy the lives of others , and excited to do so
                              CC is a good example of the depths of inhumanity which humans can stoop to in their own twisted logic of looking out for the better of society. Entertaining to some degree to watch a lunatic in the flesh but also dangerous to let the cancer take the oxygen out of the room and poison the well.

Comment

You guys continue to spend a lot of time worrying about me instead of coming up with good arguments?

When you throw a stone into the barn and you hear a squeal, you know you hit a pig.

Look at your own words and behavior. None of you have the moral authority to whine about mine.

You can dish it out but you can't take it!

Last edited by chuckChuck; May 1, 2024, 07:17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...