• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith’s Bill 18 is as cynical and nefarious as it gets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly you fell for the fake news media lies again , they are working overtime trying to find something to bash PP , don't be so gullible,

Comment

PP was mingling with the "axe the facts" crowd who are antivaxers, anti science, and climate change deniers!

The type of people who cry "freedom" but are happy to take away others peoples freedom by blocking roads and border crossings.

Some are so far right they are not even welcome in mad max's people's party of Canada.

Like Jeremy McKenzie from Diagolon who joked about having sex with PP's wife. PP wasn't impressed, even though McKenzie showed up at a few PP events over the years.

Crypto should be more cautious about the extremist "friends" he keeps and the things he says.

But Crypto PP never misses an opportunity to go low and dumb down the conversation so that he can get a selfie with the "ordinary" Canadians who seem to have unlimited time to protest. Do they not have jobs and lives? I guess not!

Comment

So if somebody is against carbon tax they are automatically anivaxers ? pure garbage , was chatting with older neighbour yesterday , he is very much against carbon tax, but has at leas 3 C19 jabs , says its very wrong to carbon tax trucking when their is no other option but buy diesel or park truck , pushing up cost on everything
        Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 28, 2024, 08:22.

Comment

I didn't say they had to be all the above did I?

So how come your older neighbor isn't dead from all the vaccines?

That has got to be proof that the vaccines are safe! Right?

Comment

you said the ones that PP met with were antivaxers , when you dont have a clue of their jab status , and that neighbour wont be taking anymore c 19 jabs , he is starting to see it was all a scam

Comment

Gosh cc the name calling is insufferable and makes it impossible to read your crap. This isn’t North Korea or Putins Russia. No one cares for your fever pitch crap. Painting those opposing the carbon tax as anti vaxxer flat earther anti wheat board puppy kickers is about the same as me saying cc the pedo commie pro cwb technocrat. We are not dumb and this way you post is what deserves your ass getting punted like every other thing.

Comment

So the protestors flying the F Trudeau flags are in favour of covid vaccines and reducing carbon emissions because they are concerned about human caused climate change?

But they just don't like the carbon tax!

You are pretty naive and uninformed Wilton!

Comment

Or they know that Trudeau is bankrupting the middle class through excessive spending, tax’s and government overreach.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    So the protestors flying the F Trudeau flags are in favour of covid vaccines and reducing carbon emissions because they are concerned about human caused climate change?

But they just don't like the carbon tax!

You are pretty naive and uninformed Wilton!
                    Well cc you’re a vindictive misanthropist. There’s a good portion of us who rolled up our sleeves and did our duty. Some fly the love Trudeau flags and some don’t care to do that because we don’t think it’s decent like the vitriolic crap you spew here. Yes we think the carbon tax and the sky is falling mantra you preach is as stupid and dangerous as Hitler’s anti semitism or Putins bs rhetoric the west is out crash Russia. The only naive one here is you.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Well cc you’re a vindictive misanthropist.
                      The compliments to Chuck just keep coming.

First Agstar tells him he's not the worst poster on Agriville, and now this.
                      This might just be the second nicest name anyone has called Chuck on Agriville.

Comment

Wilton, people who think climate change is real and we should do something about it are as dangerous as Hitler?

Did you really mean that or did you just temporarily lose your mind?

And you wonder why I call it Agrislly?

Comment

Wilton, people who think climate change is real and we should do something about it are as dangerous as Hitler?

Did you really mean that or did you just temporarily lose your mind?

And you wonder why I call it Agrislly?

Just imagine if people would have elected you in as an mla or mp. APAS was enough. I rest my case.

Comment

Huh? I have never run for any public office. So what is your case exactly? That you and I disagree? Am I guilty of having a different opinion?

Comment

I think Chuck may have been the inspiration for ​​Brandolini’s law:
                              “The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.”

​​​​​​Chuck may not provide any evidence that he is a farmer, but he's most definitely a very prolific producer by this definition.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 29, 2024, 13:06.

Comment

Huh? I have never run for any public office. So what is your case exactly? That you and I disagree? Am I guilty of having a different opinion?
                                No you’re guilty of being an asshole.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...