• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three men found guilty of mischief in 2022 border blockade at Coutts, Alta.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    they shud have had pride flags !
    Like CPC and Poilievre's Deputy Leader Melissa Lantsman?

She flies her pride flag frequently and the homophobic bigots like you Crop attack her for it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

She flies her pride flag frequently and the homophobic bigots like you Crop attack her for it.
      Are you going to the pride festival coming up in Saskatoon? I probably will if certain family member wants to. Lantsman like many others proves you can be LGBTQ and conservative. Need to keep the religious dogma out of politics no matter Christian Muslim or whatever else. Same goes for any overarching ideologies which prevents being pragmatic.

Comment

I don't know why she is in the CPC and puts up with the social conservatives and the " family values" aka not same sex families.

If she is a fiscal conservative, its hardly worth it because we all know they will still run deficits and spend like Doug Ford and Scott Moe.

Comment

when did i ever say a word against Melissa ? more garbage , its the brainwashing and grooming of kids im very much against as i have said many times , whats melissa's position on men in dresses prancing around in front of kids ? teaching kids how to twerk ?

Comment

I don't know why she is in the CPC and puts up with the social conservatives and the " family values" aka not same sex families.

If she is a fiscal conservative, it’s hardly worth it because we all know they will still run deficits and spend like Doug Ford and Scott Moe.
            There you go with the conjecture. Being that you are a fanatical ndp you have no idea of the Conservative Party or people who support it. It would be like my opinion of ndp members whom I have the idea they don’t stray too far from you. I imagine some are more moderate thoughtful folks not as full of vitriol and shit as you.

Comment

​priceless charles. You reiterated joe bidens attitude towards the African American when he said "If you don't vote for me then you ain't black". Pure gold charles. You are offended now that there are conservatives in the gay community. You better get busy deprograming there are many more than you know.

Comment

Now in canada one flag is all it takes for to have tens of thousands labeled in a certain way , i said they shud have had a pride flag because the alphabet group treated way different by cops etc , but off you go on your garbage rant again
                Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 29, 2024, 07:28.

Comment

Everybody knows that the LGBQT+ community is discriminated against more than straight people. And suggesting they get treated better by cops is just plain bullshit!

Crop, you have been spouting anti trans slurs ever since you started posting. Focusing on trans people is just another way for the bigots to spread their hate against the LGBQT+ community.

Comment

the 3 themselves said they broke the law as it is wrote ,and expected the guilty outcome ,but why are they more responsible than everybody else that was there ? lesson from that is don't step forward to negotiate with cops , and we can handle justice just fine forage ,but that justice also applys to government ,very easy to talk now forage but think back to what was going on , old folk abandoned in care homes for days etc , mandates were ruled all unlawful, where is justice there ? , huge problem is why their was protests to start with , shud never have come to that
                    All participants at the Coutts blockcade (not protest) should have mischief charges laid against them. They caused economic hardship for fellow Albertan citizens and broke the law we all have to abide by.

But, without the ring-leaders the rest of the sheepies would have just stayed home and continued to send money to the Gofundme campaign.

Crop,I doubt very much you participated in the Emerson blockade as you obviously know the law, but this is what was said about our fellow Manitobans who participated at the Emerson border blockcade by a very important industry leader here in Manitoba:

"The [Emerson] crossing is Manitoba's most important connection to its largest market — the United States," said Ron Koslowsky, vice-president of the Manitoba division of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, in the release.

"Canada's trade and transportation infrastructure, which is crucial to the lives of Canadians and their livelihoods, must be protected."

I thought we're all capialist here on Agriville, no?

​

Comment

Everybody knows that the LGBQT+ community is discriminated against more than straight people. And suggesting they get treated better by cops is just plain bullshit!

Crop, you have been spouting anti trans slurs ever since you started posting. Focusing on trans people is just another way for the bigots to spread their hate against the LGBQT+ community.
                      About a month in ontario their was a drag story time for kids event ,a concerned parent showed up to see and video what was going on , straight away cops and security guards were all saying you need to leave , and were getting pretty forceful, well man says i identify as a 10 year old girl , suddenly cops got very quiet , looking at each other ,what do we do now ? was sure fun to watch ! so yes cops don't apply law the same to everybody , how did canada become so crazy ? that again is why i said they shud have brought a pride flag to coutts , but as usual you go off of your hateful rant

Comment

Crop you should stick to watchin the Crows and leave the LGBQT+ community alone instead of telling them how to live their lives. Its none of your business.

Comment

and you cc tell your sicko friends to stay away from our kids , apart from that we don't care one bit what they do behind closed doors , if you and them are insane enough to believe a 50 year old man can become a 12 year old girl its your gone wacko , but don't expect us to believe it also

Comment

The Anti-Semetic Protestors are starting to occupy Canadian universities starting with McGill. Let’s see if Trudeau treats him like he treated the Bouncey Castle Mutiny.

Comment

and you cc tell your sicko friends to stay away from our kids , apart from that we don't care one bit what they do behind closed doors , if you and them are insane enough to believe a 50 year old man can become a 12 year old girl its your gone wacko , but don't expect us to believe it also
                              Crop accusing transgender and LGBQT+ people of grooming or assaulting kids is blatant bigotry and hate speech.

Its like saying all Catholics are pedophiles because Catholic priests sexually abused children on a grand scale and the Church leadership tried to ignore and cover it up.

Heterosexual males are the largest group of child abusers by far.

The admin should kick your sorry ass out of Agrisilly for spreading hate speech!

Comment

Cc, you know squat. Body mutilation is common in mostly all of Africa and you say White Males are the worst child abusers. You are cracked.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...