• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three men found guilty of mischief in 2022 border blockade at Coutts, Alta.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally Turdo instructed police.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      What happened to all the trumped up charges, conspiracy to murder cops or did I hear wrong? Now they are guilty of, “ mischief”. wow!
      The alleged conspirators to kill cops are up for trial in May.

Blocking highways and border crossings because you disagree with vaccine mandates isn't justified.

You don't think cops decided for themselves to arrest the right wing extremists who brought guns to a "protest" and were planning to kill cops? Naw it was Trudeau who decided that! LOL

"Axe the facts!"

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Bit of conjecture I think. The Dutch suffered under the Nazis and still resisted the same as the Ukrainians resisted Stalin by supporting the Nazis occupation until Hitler regarded them as subhuman Slavs and treated them horribly. Though in both countries there were enclaves of Nazi support or conspirators. Should’ve clarified that. I liked the previous post because of the Dutch resistance.

I've always known where you stand on issues as your posts make that very clear.

I find our views are very similar on many of the topics discussed on Agriville, that's why the "Like" really threw me off.

The thread went from the Coutts court case ruling, to the first of this off topic deflective B.S. "When Forage's Ukrainian ancestors were collaborating with the Nazi's."

Just thought I'd let you know where I was coming from, and best of luck calving and seeding to you.

Comment

[QUOTE=chuckChuck;n793516]

The alleged conspirators to kill cops are up for trial in May.

Blocking highways and border crossings because you disagree with vaccine mandates isn't justified.

You don't think cops decided for themselves to arrest the right wing extremists who brought guns to a "protest" and were planning to kill cops? Naw it was Trudeau who decided that! LOL

"Axe the facts!"

[\QUOTE]

Axe the facts is all chuckroach knows, the guns were at private residences in Coutts, 15 guns were taken away and some of the people that had guns taken were never at the protest.

what kind of protests are allowed against the forced Trudeau vaxx?

when the RCMP are taking orders from a tyrannical government what does this make the RCMP?

Comment

I’d like to believe the rcmp is independent of government and upholds the rule of law but from past events that is not the case. Wonder how much of a shitshow it was when the rcmp handled intelligence before csis came to be? Heard there was a standard issue large hat and trench coat for field agents. Look it up.

Comment

Are some of you guys going soft on crime and criminals who planned to kill cops when they were clearly involved in protests you supported?

Comment

12 'albertans' can hang their head in shame. Total miscarriage of justice. The quackzine mandate put out by an illegal regime was egregious. The turd was not elected in either of the last two elections (chinese interference, ineligible votes in the 905 belt, and deliberately uncounted ballots in the last election) and as such, did not have a mandate during the period in question. Canada has fallen.

Comment

what are people supposed to do when government goes rogue ? if charter of rights had not trampled into the gutter their would never have any blockades or protests ,government were first to block people crossing border , the only issue that shud have been on trial was why the protests happened , its only the most clueless celebrate government overreach , forever thankful to everyone that made a stand
                  Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 23, 2024, 12:36.

Comment

Wouldn’t be the first time that cops wrongly entrapped good people, so the guys arrested were getting a couple of female undercover cops to Cary a couple of hockey bags full of guns so they could shoot cops? You couldn’t make this shit up and have anyone believe it

Comment

Unbelievable, trust the science and the RCMP ?

Comment

More denial that some of your like minded friends were found guilty for illegally blocking a highway and border crossing?

Now you want to go soft on the alleged cop killer conspirators?

How much lower will you go in defending the " freedom fighters" who take away other peoples freedoms by blocking roads and border crossings?

What happened to your get tough on crime ideas?

Comment

More parrot.
                          How many nfu were charged during the Wheat War?
                          How many charged when a major rail line blocked for weeks?
                          Citizens had to take matters in their own hands to clear that one. Why??

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            More parrot.
                            How many nfu were charged during the Wheat War?
                            How many charged when a major rail line blocked for weeks?
                            Citizens had to take matters in their own hands to clear that one. Why??
                            And Chuck's internal dialogue goes like this.
                            Must not say anything about the nfu. Must not say anything incriminating that may reveal anything about my actual identity.
                            Must attempt to deflect about anything else except the nfu and their criminal history.

Which makes it even more obvious.

Comment

Don't know much about NFU , is it a kind of a secret society when the members wont talk about it ? or are they ashamed to be members ?
                              Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 24, 2024, 19:55.

Comment

Back in the day the nfu had some significance with more broad base support I assume but today where they stand I and many others wouldn’t touch with a 10’ pole. The ones I knew of around which were vocal proponents were hardcore ndp supporters and they do not farm anymore and passed on to the collective in the sky. I guess you join groups which align with your best interests but when certain groups command the ear of government and media which do not align you for a lack of a better word are pissed off. CC would have been our area rep for the nfu at one point and justly I hang my head. I never cared for our ndp mla we had but at least the majority of people elected them. No such luck with an industry “advocacy” group the industry at large doesn’t support.

I understand Ontario farmers by default are members of the NFU because of Bob Rae era labour laws. So bulk of the war chest comes from there and Quebec.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...