• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three men found guilty of mischief in 2022 border blockade at Coutts, Alta.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Chuck won't be the only poster being accused of "whataboutism" anymore.

The 12 Albertan jurists, obviously got it right. Justice served, you want to screw up your fellow citizens lives and economy, pay the price for your stupidity.

Hopefully their not threaten by the rest of the so called law-abiding blockaders, probably would only take one call to get those mindless sheep fired up again.

Comment

I tried to find some info. Marco Van Huigenbos grew up on a farm, doesn't appear to be actively farming, he immigrated, I assume from Holland. I can't find much about the other two. Except that they have Dutch names as well.
      Now what would the Dutch know about standing up to Tyranny? When Forage's Ukrainian ancestors were collaborating with the Nazi's, the Dutch were organizing resistance to them, and it cost many of them their lives.

Comment

How do we know they weren't descendants of Nazi collaborators?

Its irrelevant that they were of dutch ancestry.

And protest all you want but you don't get to block streets roads and buildings for weeks on end. And don't bring guns unless you want to end up dead or in the slammer.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Why does the expression Nazi Collaborators deserve a smiley face? What is funny or amusing about that?

Comment

Its an eye roll! Can't you tell the difference?

Comment

And protest all you want but you don't get to block streets roads and buildings for weeks on end. And don't bring guns unless you want to end up dead or in the slammer.
              You really set a new standard for "how low you can go" , for labelling those people for being descendants of nazi collaborators. Well done Chuck , well done.

Comment

FFS put this Nazi bs to rest. Every race and nationality even Jews themselves (Soros) have Nazi sympathizers amongst them at one point. The German community here had folks interned during the war but everyone has moved on and learned lessons. All this does is stoke division amongst ourselves.

Comment

You forgot railroads and pipelines as well ….
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 18, 2024, 18:48.

Comment

Or Border NFU...

"NFU was so proud of blocking the US border that it made their greatest accomplishment list."

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      FFS put this Nazi bs to rest. Every race and nationality even Jews themselves (Soros) have Nazi sympathizers amongst them at one point. The German community here had folks interned during the war but everyone has moved on and learned lessons. All this does is stoke division amongst ourselves.
                      Wilton, little late with the post.

Major deflection taking it to this B.S. was post # 17 made by the Coutts Sheepie because 12 Albertan jurist found his Coutts leaders guilty, meaning he was as well.

The "Like" it got kinda takes the fizzle out of your post and the FFS.
                      Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 18, 2024, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Wilton, little late with the post.

Major deflection taking it to this B.S. was post # 17 made by the Coutts Sheepie because 12 Albertan jurist found his Coutts leaders guilty, meaning he was as well.

The "Like" it got kinda takes the fizzle out of your post and the FFS.
                        Bit of conjecture I think. The Dutch suffered under the Nazis and still resisted the same as the Ukrainians resisted Stalin by supporting the Nazis occupation until Hitler regarded them as subhuman Slavs and treated them horribly. Though in both countries there were enclaves of Nazi support or conspirators. Should’ve clarified that. I liked the previous post because of the Dutch resistance.

Comment

Welcome to the club Wilton. When facing the wrath of forage farmer, he will stalk you from now on going back to all of your posting history, and hold it against you forever more.
                          I'm quite flattered to have my very own stalker.

We need a selective like feature on here.
                          I tried very hard to find reasons to like posts by posters who hold different viewpoints than I do. I often hold my nose and like a post by forage or Chuck or agstar. Even though there's only a portion of that post I actually agree with.

Comment

Yeah I’m tired of this Nazi bs being thrown around. The lefties implicate righties of being Nazis. Those wanting to discredit Ukraine call them Nazis. Every bloody country in the world and all over the political spectrum have Nazi sympathizers like they do Putin sympathizers. Some of the most xenophobic racist people I know voted ndp or conservative. You get harangued by someone because you didn’t say something exactly the way they wanted it to be said is maddening. Funny I have made it known explicitly where I stand on issues which may align with certain people but they still attack me.

Comment

What happened to all the trumped up charges, conspiracy to murder cops or did I hear wrong? Now they are guilty of, “ mischief”. wow!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                                What happened to all the trumped up charges, conspiracy to murder cops or did I hear wrong? Now they are guilty of, “ mischief”. wow!
                                Like me, this may be the first you have encountered reports of this case.

They are still trying to plea bargain with the last of the ones charged with conspiracy.
                                Appears they don't have the right charges to get a conviction.
                                Most of the group the charges were dropped.
                                They have 4 left on charges that result in significant jail time, if convicted....
                                They might be nasty cop haters but they will soon walk on technicalities?

Our legal system seems to be unable or unwilling to preform anything it was set up to do.

All kinds of signs there is too much political meddling.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...