• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones of Infowars endorses Pierrie Polievre!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Except unfortunately, it seems they were taken over by the left. There's no longer a credible party on the right in this country.
    You should tell that one to PP.

Comment

Jones is a quack. If pp were smart he would either say thanks but no thanks, or just leave it be. Not an endorsement you really wanna have but also, there are alot of shitty people that endorsed biden... trudeau... and now arent overly jazzed about it ( see; dwayne the rock johnson.)

At the end of the day, do you think PP called jones and asked him for this? I would say its a bit of a nothingburger here...

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

I guess you haven’t heard of The World Economic Forum, they aren’t the government but have lots of governments working for them.
        Says the lefty who’s head is stuck in the sand!
        Last edited by TSIPP; Apr 11, 2024, 07:07.

Comment

I sure hope Jones is correct in this case. He does have a pretty good track record for being correct, but all too many times we have seen politicians campaign from the right and govern from the left. Jason Kenny and Stephen Harper come to mind. Anyways, will continue to support Max until such time that Pierre does something conservative and not just talk about it.

Comment

Mad Max? The more votes for Mad Max the better!

Jones has a good track record? Huh?

Telling the parents who's children were killed at Sandy Hook that the shooting was a hoax is a good track record! Are you really off your rocker that much?

And you wonder why I call it Agrislly?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...