• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J.K. Rowling Nails It!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J.K. Rowling Nails It!

[url]https://apple.news/AFHjNVL81QcSFjEsbyrxmaQ[/url]

Comment

Thanks for hot linking that.

J.K. Rowling is a hero to all women and girls for putting everything on the line to stand up for the rights of all women and girls not only in Scotland but around the world. We all need to join her to stand up for our wives, daughters and granddaughters!

Comment

An influential woman standing up for women, it’s about time

Comment

Pierre Poilievre's hand picked deputy leader Melissa Lantsmann is a real woman married to another real woman.

Shocking for some so cons who want her back in the closet!

And she says that the CPC should update its social views instead of promoting regressive LGBQT+ hate and exclusion. In other words freedom and liberty to be who you are and not oppression and hate promoted by many so cons.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 9, 2024, 07:33.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Pierre Poilievre's hand picked deputy leader Melissa Lantsmann is a real woman married to another real woman.

Shocking for some so cons who want her back in the closet!

And she says that the CPC should update its social views instead of promoting regressive LGBQT+ hate and exclusion. In other words freedom and liberty to be who you are and not oppression and hate promoted by many so cons.
            You would consider not allowing trans women to compete in women’s sports and not allowing teenagers access to puberty blockers regressive policies, I would consider them sound government policy. I happen to think Melissa Lantsman is a very intelligent and does a fantastic job.

Comment

Whoaa such big issues in small so con minds!

But you don't mind taking away the freedom of women and LGBQT people to live their lives as they see fit?

Big Conservative government wants to tell them what to do and what religious values are the "right" ones!

So much for freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Whoaa such big issues in small so con minds!

But you don't mind taking away the freedom of women and LGBQT people to live their lives as they see fit?

Big Conservative government wants to tell them what to do and what religious values are the "right" ones!

So much for freedom!
                Really Chuck2. I don’t believe I have heard either Pierre Poilievre or Danielle Smith discuss a preferred religion. Show me an example.Your statement is totally fabricated. Sexual fluidity is in my opinion not based in science. Our sex is not only determined by our physical make up, it is in our DNA. Your simply throwing out inflammatory statements trying to illicit an equally inflammatory reaction. You attack Poilievre for lying, maybe you better look in the mirror..

Comment

Not religion! But religious values around abortion, gender and LGBQT + people.

And sex is different than gender.

Don't deny that so cons want everyone to live their lives according to their narrow often religious values and views!

And they want to impose laws that restrict the freedom of women and others.

Comment

She also believes in a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy.

Comment

Yes canada shud be very proud , near 100,000 babies murdered every year here now , that sure is wonderfull aggy and cc , ye must be delighted

Comment

You can be counted on to twist and distort women's healthcare. Taking over fom Baah?.

Comment

Like CC larps as a farmer here I get the impression the trans folks are larping the opposite sex. I don’t really care or have any animosity towards anyone in the gay or trans community nor do I want to take away anyone’s choice to do whatever they choose as long as it doesn’t impact other people’s rights. All said there is mental illness that comes into play in certain instances and until everyone pulls in their horns and realize this, too many will make irreversible decisions they will later regret. Sexual orientation and who you choose to love is far different than gender reassignment surgery.

Comment

Where do you come up with words like, “larp”?
                            I had to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              Where do you come up with words like, “larp”?
                              I had to look it up.
                              My kids. A larper is someone who dresses up like their favourite movie characters or even civil war reenactors could be considered the same. Often they have these conventions around a theme of comic book characters and the attendees will wear these costumes and such. It’s the biggest reason I refuse to wear a cowboy hat to not be considered a cowboy larper.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...