• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Carbon Rebate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Huh? You are surprised that some farmers have more than one pickup truck for farm work on a busy farm?
    Most farmers I know own more than one pickup. What surprises me is that you of all people, who constantly rails about people in diesel pickups idling in drive-throughs, owns a pickup and in fact you own several. Really it is no different I guess than Justin Trudeau constantly harping about C02 emissions as he hops on the next plane. Do as I say not as I do!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Huh? You are surprised that some farmers have more than one pickup truck for farm work on a busy farm?
      Since you are now back to claiming to be a busy farmer. Perhaps you can attempt to answer my previous question about what actions you have taken on your farm to meet the nfu low input goals. Specifically which activities require several pickup trucks.

For example, do you need several pickup trucks to haul all of the cover crop seed?

Have you integrated livestock into your operation, and require several pickup trucks to pull stock trailers?

Use your imagination, try to invent a plausible story so that some gullible readers might believe you are actually a busy farmer who needs several pickup trucks because he is practicing low input agriculture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...