• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25 Years for $Billion Fraud

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 Years for $Billion Fraud

Sam Bankman-Freid and his brainiaks parents (University Professor, you know) probably, “experts” now know what you get for ripping people off. Think Turd is watching? Where are all the fraudsters going to defect to live happily ever after?
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 28, 2024, 10:41.

Big surprise, all charges related to using the fraudulent money pay off elected officials with donations have been dropped.

I have this dream that someday we will see a headline such as the above applying to the political class and their grifters and enablers.
    Not today.

Comment

He'll be out long before 25 are up.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Big surprise, all charges related to using the fraudulent money pay off elected officials with donations have been dropped.

I have this dream that someday we will see a headline such as the above applying to the political class and their grifters and enablers.
        Not today.
        What about Trump?

Isn't he going to jail any day now?

Comment

What about the billions in missing spending from the liberal / NDP coalition government ?
          To me it’s worse than the Freid scammer, because it was from struggling tax payers with zero accountability or oversight.
          Yet media says almost nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            What about the billions in missing spending from the liberal / NDP coalition government ?
            To me it’s worse than the Freid scammer, because it was from struggling tax payers with zero accountability or oversight.
            Yet media says almost nothing .
            Correction. The bought and paid for mainstream media doesn't say anything. The actual media is keeping us informed.

Comment

Who is this actual media? TIK TOK?
              Last edited by agstar77; Mar 29, 2024, 05:55.

Comment

Can the auditor shut down government. She admits that the missing records and horrible record keeping makes it impossible for her to track expenses yet does nothing about it. Slam the door on this circus.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Who is this actual media? TIC TOC?
                  What is that?

Comment

I have no idea. Never used it , but I hear it is not censored so any conspiracy is fair game.

Comment

Are you referring to the Chinese equivalent of youtube? That has been in the media lately due to Chinese spying?
                      I was not aware that they had reporters and their own media department.
                      I was referring to all of the independent reporters who have been working hard uncovering all of the latest liberal scandals such as the arrive can app and the Chinese election interference.

Comment

Why would anyone censor the media and who censors the media, who decides what is true and what isn’t?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Are you referring to the Chinese equivalent of youtube? That has been in the media lately due to Chinese spying?
                          I was not aware that they had reporters and their own media department.
                          I was referring to all of the independent reporters who have been working hard uncovering all of the latest liberal scandals such as the arrive can app and the Chinese election interference.
                          Ah, yes the fake news. Any news you don't like is by the mainstream media. Real news only comes from secret freelance reporter.

Comment

All I know is the real news doesn’t come from CTV or the other official government funded media.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Ah, yes the fake news. Any news you don't like is by the mainstream media. Real news only comes from secret freelance reporter.
                              Follow the Money Aggie…. Independent News Reporters get nothing from PM Trudeau and his merry Eco-Terrorists… persecute these reporters who are Liberally treated to false arrests and law suits.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to open their eyes… Easter Blessings! King Jesus is Risen Indeed!!!!
                              Denial of the existence of our Wonderful King Jesus… is the Biggest deception…. Is behind Climate Change, the CO2 Hoax, and all the horrible wars killing so many and destroying our planet.

He who created Time, Matter, and our Consciousness… King Jesus knew each one of us before the creation of the universe!

As King Jesus said “You shall know the truth, and the truth can set you free!” Each one of us are personally responsible for our actions and decisions!

Easter Blessings!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...