• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Their is no such thing as long covid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way, back to the topic, long Covid is just a hoax, the prolonged sickness is from the new experimental vaxx, nobody needs a degree just to connect the dots!

Comment

More Tsipper non thinking? Long covid is just a hoax? And it was the vax? LOL

But Tsipper where is the credible evidence for this flat earth idea? All hat and no cattle! .

Comment

The people that were threatened be starved and thrown in the streets and refused the experimental vaxx aren’t sick.

Comment

Chuckroach, you know it was the vaxx, I know it’s the vaxx, we all know it’s the vaxx, that’s why only 15% have partaken in the experimental concoction, nobody trusts the experts cause the experts didn’t have a clue, I’ll bet the two people that were ran out of the Winnipeg lab knew the experimental vaxx wouldn’t work.

Comment

Another conspiracy theory!

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has agreed to remove social media posts and webpages that urged people to stop taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19, according to a settlement dated March 21.

The FDA has already removed a page that said: “Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? No.”

Within 21 days, the FDA will remove another page titled, “why you should not use ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19,” according to the settlement announcement ([url]https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24495557-fda-stipulation-of-dismissal[/url]), which was filed with federal court in southern Texas.

The FDA in the settlement is also agreeing to delete multiple social media posts that came out strongly against ivermectin, including one that stated: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

In exchange, doctors who sued the agency are dismissing their claims, the filing states.
            ?
            ?

Comment

Since Chuck believes in following the science, and reposting ad nauseam what the FDA has to say about treating covid, I'm sure he will be starting countless new threads to update us on this development.
              Will probably even admit his mistake, and apologize for all of the rude remarks he has made about ivermectin.
              He may even admit his culpability for all of the lives lost while this effective treatment being attacked.

I will hang up and wait for the response.

Comment

many times i have said CC is brainwashed beyond repair , very sad realy how sombody can get so programed to believe whatever the TV says and attack with bitter hatred anybody with another opinion , i have learned a lot the past 4 years , people found out who their friends were , now i understand how Hitler was able to do what he did , never could before

Comment

More antivaxer crap from the usual suspects?

So where is the credible evidence that ivermectin was a cure or a preventative for covid?

I'm sure BL has some flat earth evidence for you to prove it works! LOL

Comment

we will give CC a bit more homework and try get him searching for some information again , thats why i put no link , he could learn lots more that way

Comment

Is that the National Inquirer or another super market tabloid? Did Aliens abduct you crop?

Why are you hiding the name of the paper that probably says Elvis is still alive?

Comment

i said why , far better for you to search for yourself

Comment

Sure Crop. Did the Crows eat your homework? LOL

Your just a liar plain and simple that won't admit to the sources of your crap ideas!

Comment

when i did post source you did not watch , just went straight to the name calling , no way you could have watched vid in a few mins , why you think im lying i dont understand ? explain

Comment

Why would I watch your brainless crap? You got caught posting crap with no sources and wont admit the source. Give up!

Comment

why do you ask for source if you wont watch ? and thats on a newspaper , i did not print it , thats for sure

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...