• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the 13th year since

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the 13th year since

We have come down to the ocean it has not raised one dam bit !!!!! Just saying

Robert, how would you know if you didn't have a measuring system at your favorite beach that records levels 365 days a year over the the 13 years?

BL looks out the window and says the earth is flat too!

Your observation is in the same class as BLs.

But don't let that stop you from enjoying your vacation.

Comment

Yes, Come on Robert, you should know by now that only Chuck is qualified to look out his window, and cherry pick anecdotal evidence from a very small area and a very small period of time as irrefutable proof of climate change.
      In the last few days he has posted multiple times about the short term drought in the drought prone Palliser triangle being absolute proof of worldwide climate change affecting worldwide food production.
      Rules for thee, but not for me.

Comment

Its the experts who are saying the climate has changed and the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events has increased already.

But don't let that stop you from saying the opposite!

So A5 do you take a measuring stick on your beach vacation?

And do you think the the measuring sticks at the shrinking glaciers in the Colombia icefield are fake and were planted by communists? No doubt!

Comment

Well in thirty years I’ll send a picture out in the same spot

Comment

Nice photo of yourself Robert. It really sums up your flat earth post!

Comment

Is that the best you can do Chuck?
              Waste of my time.

Comment

More facts NOT belief...

the tiny black square ....kills earth

Comment

Chuck, your train of thought is so poisoned by misinformation and propaganda, there is no hope for you. Brain rot has definitely taken root. Vamoose!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Its the experts who are saying the climate has changed and the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events has increased already.

And do you think the the measuring sticks at the shrinking glaciers in the Colombia icefield are fake and were planted by communists? No doubt!
                    You really like to bring up the Columbia icefields don't you.
                    I've asked you in the past, and not received an answer. What year did the glaciers in the Columbia icefield start shrinking?
                    What is the correct extent of the glaciers in the Columbia icefield?

Do you happen to know what geological event created the soil on your supposed farm?

Comment

Some of the oldest biggest banks in the world will still take on 30 year loans on some of the most expensive properties right along the sea in places that were supposed to be underwater before now.
                      What would those properties be worth underwater? Do you think those bankers would take a risk like that?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Tough crowd today.
                        I came to your defense, and you still come back with a nasty response.
                        And yes, I do take a measuring stick on vacation with me. Called an avalanche probe.
                        Works well to measure the snow depth.
                        Snow, which is supposed to be a thing of the past by now.

Comment

If you all get a chance.. watch " arctic ascent" with alex honnold, on disney plus. Same guy who climbed the dawn wall on el capitan with no ropes in record time. Wild. Absolutely insane climbing... BUT he travels with a glacierologist ( spelling) who collects data as they climb along and hike across some icecaps in greenland. Its pretty interesting and a bit " unexpected" what she finds. The cinematography and video work is incredible. Worth the watch whether you are a rock climber or not....

Also, are we still at the stage where people actually believe climate change isnt real?

I certainly believe it is but i firmly believe we have no clue as to 1) how quickly its happening 2) what the end results will be 3) whether or not we can actually change anything ( natural cycles) and 4) whether or not its even labelled correctly.

Theres alot of evidence that " seems" to point in both directions.... kind of like whether you think trump is an insurrectionist or not. No middle ground it seems.....

Divide divide divide

. And conquer

Comment

Every credible scientific organization that studies climate change has lots of evidence on the impact of humans on the climate.

They have the temperature records and CO2 concentrations.

The science is well documented by several world class scientific organizations.

But of course then you get deniers like A5 who think asphalt is an influence on temperatures in the arctic and the oceans.

Or Like Robert who goes on a beach holiday and declares that the ocean level at that particular beach hasn't change one bit in 13 years. I mean how would you know just by looking at an ocean that is going up and down every day with tides? Not to mention that it is only one beach in one location out of all the oceans and coastlines in the world and we are talking about small changes every year over long periods of time.

Neither can put 2 and 2 together!
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 12, 2024, 08:25.

Comment

How would these, “experts” have proof that humans influence climate? Use your brain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...