• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin warns West of risk of nuclear war

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

How come? Sounds like bs to me.
    There ain’t no ukulele that can run a modern Abrams tank or fly a F16 in a few months of training, this doesn’t pas the sniff test, anyone that had training was dead a year ago and all the Ukraine has for fighting is kids and foreigners, this whole proxy war stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

How come? Sounds like bs to me.
      This was in reference to the missile and air defense systems.

Could part of the reason be they don't want someone going rogue and starting WWIII by sending missiles somewhere they shouldn't, such as blowing up a nuclear power plant?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        There ain’t no ukulele that can run a modern Abrams tank or fly a F16 in a few months of training, this doesn’t pas the sniff test, anyone that had training was dead a year ago and all the Ukraine has for fighting is kids and foreigners, this whole proxy war stinks.
        Too much conspiracy theory there. Can understand foreign “contractors” running missile defence but otherwise it’s a bit racist saying they’re too dumb to fly f16’s. It’d be like the British in ww1 thinking the Canada corp were a bunch of stupid plough boys incapable of being much more than cannon fodder only to realize the likes of Currie were tactical geniuses, and the soldiers absolutely ferocious.

Comment

I’m not saying anyone is too dumb to fly an F16, I’m saying it takes years of training, many years.

Comment

Sorry if I offended you wilt but I’m getting a little annoyed with all the state propaganda.

Comment

Trudeau - Quit poking the bear! Keep calling Putin a coward and look out.

Comment

For example:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...s-olaf-scholz/

Comment

Putin is a madman with little chance of significant gain and all backed up with arms from North Korea and Iran, his true like minded allies.

If NATO and the EU give up, then which other country in Europe is next?

This war has cost thousands of lives and disrupted the world and cost us all alot of money.

We don't need a madman in Russia who threatens nuclear war and wants to restore the glorious days of the CCCP supported by Trump and the Republicans!

Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 1, 2024, 08:18.

Comment

For all the Posters who feel the West should sit back and let the chips fall where they may in regards to providing whatever aid it takes for the Ukrainians to defeat Putin here's a little history lesson:

"Appeasement is a diplomatic strategy. It involves making concessions to an aggressive foreign power in order to avoid war. It is most commonly associated with British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, in office from 1937 to 1940. In the 1930s, the British government pursued a policy of appeasement towards Nazi Germany. Today, appeasement is usually regarded as a failure because it did not prevent World War II."

Here's a story about a brave Manitoban that really says it all:

Canadian Press Nov 14/2023

A northern Manitoba man, known for his caring and compassionate nature, has died after going to fight alongside the Ukrainian army, his family said Tuesday.

Austin Lathlin-Bercier, 25, from Opaskwayak Cree Nation, ventured into battle in Ukraine against invading Russian forces soon after the war broke out last year. His family was told of his death this week.

I never like to cut and paste, but some stories just have to be left as printed.
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Mar 1, 2024, 09:40.

Comment

How does the planet get rid of "madmen"? Surely not by 100,000's of young men DYING?

Hilter thankfully had NOT the capability to annihilate us all. This time those 1940 responses need adjusting, thinking through. Way too much at stake.

Comment

Putin is playing politics. Iran will nuke us before Russia.

call is absurd bluff… he is a spoiled brat bully that needs to take a history lesson in being humble!!!

Many Blessings! Putin’s Easter gift to humanity… Pride goes before the fall!!!

Comment

Need to stand against the ambitions of Putin and the empire building mentality of Russia to not only prevent the rest of Eastern Europe from being gobbled up but to show some resolve so the likes of China does not only steamroll into Taiwan but everyone else in the South China Sea and India. There’s a reason India was allied with Russia and not only for arms to defend against a western armed Pakistan but also an encroaching China on its northern borders. It is only a matter of time before we see a direct confrontation between Russia and western forces. It’s been 80 years in the making and renewed Cold War and proxy battles becomes untenable rather than direct conflict. I hate the thoughts but it is necessary I fear.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...