• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-63

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aide tried to stop Trump praising Hitler – by telling him Mussolini was ‘great guy’

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/mar/12/mussolini-trump-hitler-john-kelly-jim-sciutto-book[/url]

Ex-president’s second chief of staff tried to convince him fascist dictator was ‘great guy in comparison’, John Kelly tells Jim Sciutto

Donald Trump’s second White House chief of staff tried to stop him praising Adolf Hitler in part by trying to convince the then president , Benito Mussolini, the Italian fascist dictator, was “a great guy in comparison”.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things,’” the retired marines general John Kelly told Jim Sciutto of CNN in an interview for a new book.

“I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing. I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

Kelly, a retired US Marine Corps general, was homeland security secretary in the Trump administration before becoming Trump’s second chief of staff. Resigning at the end of 2018, he eventually became a public opponent of his former boss.

Sciutto is a CNN anchor and national security analyst. His new book, The Return of Great Powers ([url]https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/mar/10/jim-sciutto-return-great-powers-book[/url]), will be published on Tuesday. CNN published a preview ([url]https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/politics/trump-despots-advisers-sound-alarm?cid=ios_app[/url]) on Monday.

Kelly told Sciutto it was “pretty hard to believe” Trump “missed the Holocaust” in his assessment of Hitler, “and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theatre” of the second world war.
    ?

?

Comment

What’s this have to do with Canada? Hate speech is bad as is misinformation but reserve the anti Trump for other stuff

Comment

Its a condition known as Trump derangement syndrome , getting pretty common with the hatefull left here in canada now

Comment

No doubt you are a Trump supporter Crop and his praising of Hitler is just fine.

Comment

i have gave my opinion on Trump allready , clearly you did not read

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              i have gave my opinion on Trump allready , clearly you did not read
              Chuck doesn't need to read our posts, since he is already an expert mind reader. He knows your opinion on Trump, he knows my opinion on Ivermectin etc.

How do you have a mature discussion with someone who is so delusional that he believes he knows what his opponent thinks?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Only conspiracy sites like Rumble.
                I had never paid attention to what Rumble was before. All I knew is that you and Chuck disapprove. So assumed it must be something conservative.

I saw an article about it, and as it turns out, I was wrong to assume.

Comment

I see Rumble just as youtube with very little or no censorship , clearly that must be very scary some

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Chuck doesn't need to read our posts, since he is already an expert mind reader. He knows your opinion on Trump, he knows my opinion on Ivermectin etc.

How do you have a mature discussion with someone who is so delusional that he believes he knows what his opponent thinks?
                    It’s very obvious that the roach doesn’t read our posts or maybe he needs hooked on phonics, it might just help him comprehend that the vaxx and a vaccine are totally different things.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...