• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall COVID-19 vaccine cut illness risk by half overall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more homework for you CC , hopefully i will get you going in doing a bit of research for yourself !

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      I still got my flu shot and Covid booster. No big deal for me nor should it be a big deal if you choose not to. On the other hand the idiots who choose not to vaccinate kids for the basics and put their kids in school with mine I have issue. That’s black and white proven stuff. Flu and Covid shots aren’t that black and white in my mind as to efficacy like a MMR shot.
      Yes certainly something I am seeing. The over politicization of the Covid shot has created a much higher percentage of those questioning the efficacy of vaccines overall. I agree WiltonRanch that overtime the MMR vaccine has proven very effective. But to get those who have become totally against public vaccination to get their kids done is a problem. Personally I am still not a fan or a user of the Covid shot and I have never seen the need of a flu shot but I certainly believe that kids should get the MMR vaccine. Sounds contradictory I know.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post

How do i change ? thanks

When you SAVE a pic, see if in lower box a drop down shows jpg.
        If not I open with Paint and save as a jpg. Then post that copy.

Comment

More Crap from Crop .

Not one of your quotes is from a published paper done by a qualified scientist! Otherwise you would have post the link.

A sure sign you don't have credible evidence or a reliable source for your farmer arm chair opinions.

Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            More Crap from Crop .

Not one of your quotes is from a published paper done by a qualified scientist! Otherwise you would have post the link.

A sure sign you don't have credible evidence or a reliable source for your farmer arm chair opinions.

Give up.
            It was not from CBC or any other corporate marxist media so no point giving source because in your brainwashed mind everything else is untrue

Comment

Please CC, give us the list of ALL credible scientific peer reviewed sources that you "believe"!

Be easy, it's SHORT!

Comment

Not one of your quotes is from a published paper done by a qualified scientist! Otherwise you would have posted the link.

Give up.

Comment

Tell us what is a credible scientist CC ? just the ones that you agree with ? are government numbers wrong too ?

Comment

Crop you didn't post a link from any scientist!

Comment

i could post lots CC but you would not look at it , just go straight to the name calling , far right , antivaxer etc , anyhow i belive at this stage anybody that wants information can find it , and some will never ever wake up no matter what you show them

Comment

You can include yourself in that group.

Comment

"qualified scientist"

Qualified by WHO? Next issue, who pays him, which media reports?

CBC usually uses "experts say" Never qualify their assertion.

Comment

Crop and Flipper you didn't post a link from any scientist!

Nor any credible evidence. Only antivaxer propaganda from social media.

You might as well join BLs flat earth club!

So give up!
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 2, 2024, 09:15.

Comment

why was their a massive spike in deaths just after jab first rolled out ? and again after next jab ? chart after chart from around world show same , no scientist needed to see , just need to be able to think for yourself , very hard for some i know ,sadly they need to be told how to think
                              Last edited by cropgrower; Mar 2, 2024, 10:10.

Comment

What charts and from what source?

And around the world means countries with low vaccination rates?

Give up you don't have a clue!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...