• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Af 11. Caseih

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Af 11. Caseih

Is it just a new holland? Painted red?

Looks/sounds impressive!

Learn more about the Case IH AF series combines that leverage precision agriculture automation technology for best ever total combine capacity.

After taking centerstage at Agritechnica 2023, the CR11 combine is now making its greatly anticipated North America debut. Beginning next week on February 14 at the National Farm Machinery Show in...

Comment

Yes even a a jd guy looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        Is it just a new holland? Painted red?
        Certainly an interesting question as I believe the New Holland will be built in Belgium and the Case ih build in Grand Island. I certainly stand to be corrected.

Comment

Same combine , just red

Comment

So Case admits 49 years later NH twins were always the best idea?

Comment

They have all adopted twin rotors now?
              Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 18, 2024, 14:12.

Comment

They only went to twin rotors for capacity not simplicity.

Comment

A TR 70 in dry conditions worked better than any other combine in its era. For malt barley quality could not be beat… However Other weak reliability points like the cleaning shoe etc and tough harvest conditions… restricted acceptance.

$1.2Million + buys combine engineering that should work.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    They could have made the single rotor bigger too ,NH showed them all how it shud be done

Comment

No, I believe they went as far as they could with a single

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        So Case admits 49 years later NH twins were always the best idea?
                        So did Deere , and Massey / Fendt , is what it is .
                        to be honest Deere and Case have always been corn and soybean combines retrofitted for small grains with the single rotor
                        they work well , yup , but not even close to a twin rotor in small grains and oilseeds in general

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          No, I believe they went as far as they could with a single
                          Yup , just a fact

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Have you run both ? We have , one extra rotor is not complicated at all. Everything else is similar
                            just way more consistent in all crops and conditions. There is a reason JD went to twin finally and now Case .
                            End all be all , nope , there is a reason for Class combine market share , they work well in all conditions.
                            As do new conventionals for those that run them .
                            they all have their place
                            Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 18, 2024, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Have you run both ? We have , one extra rotor is not complicated at all. Everything else is similar
                              just way more consistent in all crops and conditions. There is a reason JD went to twin finally and now Case .
                              End all be all , nope , there is a reason for Class combine market share , they work well in all conditions.
                              As do new conventionals for those that run them .
                              they all have their place
                              Furrow I ran New Holland combines for more than a decade. Before that I ran conventional John Deeres, a CTS John Deere for a few years, a John Deere single rotor, now I run Case single rotors. Unfortunately I never have run a New Holland with the rock trap or with the opti sieve, would be an improvement. Biggest difference for me is the amount of time it takes to service the New Holland compared to the Case ih. Less grease points, quicker to go in the morning. Also I quite enjoy unplugging from the cab. I only plugged a New Holland a few times over the years but took a bit of digging. I do think the New Holland is easier to set. Having said that the ability to change your rotor vanes from the seat on the 50 series Case definitely helps. I don’t own one but we demoed one this fall. The new AF11 certainly looks like fun.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...