• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NuScale cancels first-of-a-kind nuclear project as costs surge

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer CC is it NOT tiny, a joke on you?

C02????? Chicken shyt!

Comment

More proof flipper doesn't understand the impact CO2 has on climate!

Climate change denialism and scientific ignorance combined!

So name one premier or credible science organization that says human caused climate change isn't happening because of green house gases.

Even Crypto Poilievre says its real!

Give up

Comment

What's the biggest green house gas??????????

It's Water Vapor! When you banning water/rain/humidity?????????

C02 is plant food, you bunch of plant killers!

Answer the question....Is not 3.225% of 0.04% a phucking JOKE? Zero impact on anything.

Comment

CC this EV scam obviously is not practical for rural Canadians, nor is Public Transportation. The Liberals and NDP have employed WEF tactics… when obviously Canada has zero climate warming impact on Global atmospheric temperatures.

Beating a dead horse may be entertaining for you and your environmental terrorists friends…. Trolling us obviously is pointless.

Hope you have a wonderful 2024 in whatever farming you undertake!

Take the blinders off.. Aggie and CC!

Cheers

Comment

On page 51 of the February 22nd Western Producer Daniel Betze, who teaches climatology at the University of Winnipeg wrote "Tonga eruption not main cause of record heat".

Betze clearly says 2023s extreme record heat was not solely caused by the 2022 Tonga eruption. It was not even close according to a published study. The other more important factors were human caused climate change and El Nino.

I know Tom and the other climate change deniers want to hang on any little idea that human caused climate change isn't real. So they grasp at any flimsy climate change denial fodder that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 23, 2024, 08:08.

Comment

What's the biggest green house gas??????????

It's Water Vapor! When you banning water/rain/humidity?????????

C02 is plant food, you bunch of plant killers!

Answer the question....Is not 3.225% of 0.04% a phucking JOKE? Zero impact on anything.​

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Costs of everything have increased dramatically since the Covid lockdowns that upended supply chains, labour , manufacturing , unsustainable government spending , and unreasonable government environmental climate policies causing a rapid rise in interest rates leading to high inflation.
                Canada has made it worse by an ever increasing carbon tax with a compounding effect that most can’t understand.
                I wonder what the costs would be to build a hydro dam now comparatively in that same time period ?
                might just have to crank up the current clean natural gas power plants for cheap reliable abundant power for the foreseeable future .
                Canada actually did well as far as to compare with other countries around the world dealing with global inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post

Canada actually did well as far as to compare with other countries around the world dealing with global inflation.
                  Western Producer: “Farm expenses explode”. Price of farm equipment has risen 25 to 62% over the last 2 years depending on what you’re looking at. Air drill inflated the most if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post

Western Producer: “Farm expenses explode”. Price of farm equipment has risen 25 to 62% over the last 2 years depending on what you’re looking at. Air drill inflated the most if I remember correctly.
                    USA was 9th and Canada was 10th in the world for a country with least amount of inflation 2023.

Comment

How do those countries equipment costs compare in the same time period ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

How do those countries equipment costs compare in the same time period ?
                        Your original post talked about inflation in general in Canada and how bad our country was doing.But if you want to blame the government for specific inflation things then you would have to give them credit for farmers net worth increasing huge in the past 7 years.

Comment

I watch a couple items in stores that which I buy frequently as prices seem the most elastic. One namely cat litter as we have too many frickin cats. Stuff is produced domestically but damn the price swings and packaging sizes changes regularly. Another is def. Went to Costco yesterday and litter was half price. Stuff made in our own country and they can’t get their shit together to supply it let alone keep pricing and packaging consistent. Worst offender is Peavey Mart. I’m about done with those clowns. I hardly darken their doors anymore. What kind of retards run that franchise?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            I watch a couple items in stores that which I buy frequently as prices seem the most elastic. One namely cat litter as we have too many frickin cats. Stuff is produced domestically but damn the price swings and packaging sizes changes regularly. Another is def. Went to Costco yesterday and litter was half price. Stuff made in our own country and they can’t get their shit together to supply it let alone keep pricing and packaging consistent. Worst offender is Peavey Mart. I’m about done with those clowns. I hardly darken their doors anymore. What kind of retards run that franchise?
                            I have to agree. I have some barn cats and yes cat litter that was $12(40 lb. Bag) 3 years ago is now $18, same brand same store. As for Peavey Mart, I don’t buy very much there anymore as prices have become unreasonable. They built a new big store in Red Deer, haven’t even been in it. They also have their name on the Centrium(hockey arena) in Red Deer, I am sure that wasn’t cheap.

Comment

Wouldn't own any part of UFA right now either.

Comment

Your original post talked about inflation in general in Canada and how bad our country was doing.But if you want to blame the government for specific inflation things then you would have to give them credit for farmers net worth increasing huge in the past 7 years.
                                And the budget will balance itself …..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...