• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Prisoners , finaly 2 walk free

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you still support Trump who has 90 charges?

Comment

How do you know who i support ? i would have no time for Trump as a person , but i agree with a lot of his policy , a monkey would be better than sleepy joe

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
        Ya sure chuck. That freedom convoy sure out did the church burning and rail line blockades.
        When you say "out did", are you refferring to causing more economic hardship?

Always amazes me how the so called Capitalists and the only by theory Liberterian of Agriville are able to choose which blockades do and don't pass their litmus test.

In my books I'm against all of them as they have caused major economic hardships for both the citizens and businesses of Canada. But, I'm thinking it all boils down to who's in power at the time with most of you.

Maybe one of you Coutts border blockade supporters could explain to me how you're able to distinguish the differences.
        Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 10, 2024, 13:01.

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;n789003

In my books I'm against all of them as they have caused major economic hardships for both the citizens and businesses of Canada. [/QUOTE]

Wasn't the whole thing a protest against the government overreach that caused major economic hardships for both the citizens and businesses of Canada?

Many thousands vs the small group of paid protesters you reference.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Always amazes me how the so called Capitalists and the only by theory Liberterian of Agriville are able to choose which blockades do and don't pass their litmus test.

In my books I'm against all of them as they have caused major economic hardships for both the citizens and businesses of Canada. But, I'm thinking it all boils down to who's in power at the time with most of you.

Maybe one of you Coutts border blockade supporters could explain to me how you're able to distinguish the differences.
            It seems that Chuck isn't willing to condemn the nfu when they blocked the border. Are you willing to break rank and call out Chuck's hypocrisy on this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Do you support government goons blocking people out of their own businesses ?

Comment

The difference between the two types of protests couldn't be clearer.

One group is protesting for MORE government, MORE regulations, LESS freedom, LESS economic opportunities.

The other is advocating for the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post

Do you support government goons blocking people out of their own businesses ?
                  You mean the goons unlawfully blocking streets and businesses in Ottawa, Windsor and Coutts!

The provincial governments that enforced the mandates to protect our health and healthcare system, were some of the same governments you and your rightwing friends voted for.

Almost all the mandates were provincial. And the federal government put a lot of support programs in place just like Trump and the US did as well.

In fact farmers on Agrisilly discussed how to apply for and receive CEBA and some of their spouses probably received CERB as well!

But then complain about the spending and resulting deficits!

Comment

notting would have every happened if government respected peoples rights , people tried to be heard and were ignored , what shud they have done next ? their were huge protests all over the world also calling for the lies and madness to end

Comment

"notting would have every happened if government respected peoples rights",

So just let the healthcare system collapse and many more millions of people die?

In the initial waves in Italy and New York for example, relatively young and healthy people were dying in large numbers and the ICUs were running out of ventilators.

Over 50,000 Canadians died most of them seniors and immune compromised people of all ages. And you would have done nothing? Unbelievable!

More crap from crop!

The lockdowns and mandates were well supported by citizens and provincial governments. It's only the covid deniers and antivaxer fringe like crop who thought we should do nothing!
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 11, 2024, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        The difference between the two types of protests couldn't be clearer.

One group is protesting for MORE government, MORE regulations, LESS freedom, LESS economic opportunities.

The other is advocating for the opposite.
                        Freedom for individuals as opposed to freedom of an entire society. That is your argument. I can do want I want and dam the harm I cause to others.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          "notting would have every happened if government respected peoples rights",

So just let the healthcare system collapse and many more millions of people die?

In the initial waves in Italy and New York for example, relatively young and healthy people were dying in large numbers and the ICUs were running out of ventilators.

Over 50,000 Canadians died most of them seniors and immune compromised people of all ages. And you would have done nothing? Unbelievable!

More crap from crop!
                          open your mind and go back and look at the numbers , in the early days of plandemic death numbers were pretty much same as years before , its when jab rolled out people started dropping , and still are

Comment

That would be a good book to start with CC , buy that and read

Comment

Murders in hospitals? Plandemic?

And people only started dying after the vaccines?

You really are a gullible misinformed sucker Crop.

You might as well join BLs crazy as a coot club!

Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 11, 2024, 09:47.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Murders in hospitals? You really are a sucker Crop.

Conspiracies behind every rock. Easier to believe than the truth for gullible minds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...