• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-372

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checking View Post
    Remember, cc., the only part of society I have emotional ties to live in my walking zone. We few haven't experienced a natural disaster, ever, in our lives.

I question the people science that places deadlines to forced duplication that will destroy that which is still usable, paid for, and proven to work.

So, show me that my cost to benefit for doing what science people want on climate, advances in my direction, and not the opposite and I will agree with you.

Until then, I will be stating as you have that, we are not there yet on this utopia.
    So checking, are you saying that you are really only concerned about problems that affect you personally? And the problems that affect the rest of the community, province, country and world don't matter to you nor will ever affect you?

Comment

If it would help you out, I could be persuaded to change my walking zone to my running over zone!

Comment

Just "checking" to see if you really meant what you said. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          It's not going to pass.

That being said we all know that burning fossil fuels for energy is bad for the environment and the climate and it is going to slowly end.

Steven Harper said by the year 2100 Canada will do this.

So if Steven Harper thinks this way then I guess there must be a valid reason why. And the reason is carbon emissions and human caused climate change.

Even Crypto Poilievre said human caused climate change is real. And every province has a plan to reduce carbon emissions.

So maybe its time some of you climate change deniers accept the facts instead of coming up with very lame anti science arguments.
          So because it isn't going to pass, therefore it is OK by you that the NDP would propose such a draconian 1984 type attack on free speech?

Comment

The needle getting pushed all the time. What was outrageous 40 years ago isn't even noticed today.
            Today Trudeau blamed the failing traditional media on corporations and profit.
            ​​​. The public has become so easy to gaslight by anyone with a catch word or phrase. This is only the beginning of the end.
            Consider 372.
            How many fossil fuel ads do you see today? They want to ban ads that don't exist. If they did they wouldn't be mainstream anyway.
            If they banned ads on products of fossil fuel there would be no ads at all.
            It's a popularity contest won by who can ban the most.
            Who's more mentally challenged?
            The writers or the readers?
            Politics has become a game of and for imbeciles.

Comment

For Mr Angus to avoid entering hypocrisy land he will have to be standing on his empty lot where his house once stood, naked and shivering hoping Mr Guilbeault stops by with some wood and flint.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...